LucyLu's Baby No2 without the 3 stone gain this time please?...

image-3882144052.jpg

18+3 bumpy

Aww what a gorgeous, neat little bump! How are you feeling?

Aww what a gorgeous, neat little bump! How are you feeling?

I'm feeling really great!

Bit tired but only because my silly cat woke me at 3.30 to go out and I'm not the best at falling back to sleep without being pregnant! I got up at 4.20 in the end. So it's been a long day!

So I'm really struggling with snacking in the evening, it's going to catch up with me if I carry on. Tonight instead of the biscuits that I firstly wanted I had a yogurt and heb cereal bar instead, thank god it hit the spot! I'm having 5/6 hebs most days but at least they have the fibre rather than just syns like chocolate or biscuits :/

Ok so after a weekend of non stop grazing I cansee the scales are saying 9st1, and even flirted with 9st2 so i'm going to say 9st 2 and hope that I can see 9st 1 by weds before weigh in!

I've got my 20 week scan at 2.30, i'm going to asee if I can make an appoint with the midwife before my scan, i've been getting discomfort in the pelvic area and it's getting worse, regardless of what I do exercise wise, sometimes non at all!!

Ok so after a weekend of non stop grazing I cansee the scales are saying 9st1, and even flirted with 9st2 so i'm going to say 9st 2 and hope that I can see 9st 1 by weds before weigh in!

I've got my 20 week scan at 2.30, i'm going to asee if I can make an appoint with the midwife before my scan, i've been getting discomfort in the pelvic area and it's getting worse, regardless of what I do exercise wise, sometimes non at all!!

How did your scan go hun? :) Did you find out what you are having? Hope all is ok with baby xxx

Still team blue ;)

It went very well, even though little monkey wouldn't let her see tummy to start with but she knew all the tricks and in the bs got the pics she needed.

Going back thurs to see the physiotherapist about my pelvic pain which they think sounds like pgp, something I hadn't heard of until tonight!

Had of hoped the restless legs would of appeared later on in the pregnancy but last night they started and I found it slightly frustrating at work but I tried not to moan, it's too early!!!

Right! Time for that 'lightbulb' moment and time to get back into eating right!

Haven't weighed for a few days as it's just been one bad day after another.

Tomorrows a new day and I will face the scales to see the damage, hopefully I can turn it around in time for weigh in!

20 + 3 - Weight 9st 3

Ok so I faced the scales and that's the digits - 2lb's heavier than fri which i'm hoping I can get back down in time for going away on thurs.

Don't get me wrong, i'm more than happy to gain the 1lb per week recommended for my bmi but 2lb's over 3 days is just excessive overeating on foods that I normally avoid.

Starting the day right and currently cooking a big frittata with loads of speed and free foods to fill me up to avoid snacking before lunch, ds and I are off to my mum's later, need to get out of the house as hubby's in bed after a night shift. Hopefully lunch won't be too unhealthy, she cooks roast dinners mainly. If the weather stays dry I will get a walk in later anyway.

Have a lovely bank holiday readers!

Back