Lucylu's before and during pic's.

Slowly gaining each week I'm afraid, half on here, half on there. I've tried a red week with no extra heb to see if it helps!

Slowly gaining each week I'm afraid, half on here, half on there. I've tried a red week with no extra heb to see if it helps!

I hope the red week works for you.
I stopped working out for two weeks & had lots & lots of wine(my downfall).I think thats why my weight is not moving,I know that's why it's not moving.I just wanting to stop watching what I was eating for a week or two.Just getting a little fed up dieting.I'm back on the band wagon this week.Also started working out again on the weekend.Hope it help's.

I hate the feeling of 'needing a break' from dieting, we should be able to have a few more treats than normal and except that thats it but I always go mad, more bread, more oil, more snacks and totally more wine!!!

I hate the feeling of 'needing a break' from dieting, we should be able to have a few more treats than normal and except that thats it but I always go mad, more bread, more oil, more snacks and totally more wine!!!

I know what you mean.But it is worth it in the end.As we can see from your result's.You are tiny & I don't mean your height.Can't wait until I back to looking that small :)

Ok so I decided to just do it, I'm going to post my before and during, and then I realised i'm not 100% sure how to even do it!!!

Hope this works!!!

The before one was taken when my son was just 2 months old and I had lost probably over a stone already but I needed help to get me back to my usual 9stone weight.

The during one was taken in Sept this year and I weighed 8.12 after a few months off, I did get down to target at 8.2 where I am hoping to get back to shortly!!!!

This is a rubbish photo but this was me last week on holiday, within target range about 8.3 ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1375211865.772799.jpg

Ah, you look lovely.

Well done :)

K xx

Happy new year peeps! Let 2014 bring us all what we want, for me to stay at target and keep going to class, thanks for supporting me in 2013!!! Xxxx

Well done on your weight loss - you have inspired me to keep at it till i get back to goal! :)

Back