Lucylu's before and during pic's.

Oh thanks for saying so both!

I'm off to weigh in at 7, I gained 2.5lbs since Nov 18th, ok I know its not much but I feel it A LOT around my tum tum, I need to lose 1lb to be at the top of target so fingers crossed i've done it, shame to have to start paying again but then again it would surely spur me on some more! ;)

you look fab well done you im new to slimming world could you help with any tips which is best red or green what kind of things do you eat x

Thanks! To be honest the best thing for one might not be for another but I always mixed the plan up, usually kept green days for time of the month so extra carbs with no guilt followed by a few days of red, but I have to say success express got me to target :)

I love the B&A pics, so inspiring

Wow, you look amazing! Thanks for sharing your pics - they are really motivating!

i hope to be able to wear shorts one day - they currently make me look like Billy Bunter!

Well done, you look fantastic. These before and after pictures are showing me it can be done!

I know this is from a while ago but your piccies are so inspiring! I'm a shortie and want to get down to 9st 7lb initially but was my most comfortable at 8st 10lb so I have a long old way to go!!

Loving the shorts outfit- definitely my dream outfit for when I've lost weight :)

Amazing!

Aww thanks! Yes I am pretty pleased, got a wedding to go to end of the month and I plan on looking my bestest! X

Back