LucyNewMum Slim and Save Diary

You'll be fine Hun x
Today is good, really into the swing of things now and rarely think about eating! Did 40 mins on Wii Fit too!

it does just because normal after a while doesnt it :)

day 24 woop! i am going swimming this morning with a friend :eek: im scared because i havent been in a pool for 8 years! worried i might forget how to swim and drown lol

was a good day- swimming was fab i felt so scared walking round in a swimsuit, but as soon as i was in the water and got going it was great- did an hour of laps non stop so felt pretty good after
was starving after swimming- had brought a choc shake sachet and my shaker with water in it so that i could make it up afterwards. really needed it- swimming makes you hungry!
going every week now and also going with the babies- but that will be more of a challenge than a workout :p

time for cup of tea and truffa bar x

LucyNewMum said:
week 3 weigh in and lost... 6LBS! :D happy with that (especially as it was at 6pm)

also very proud of myself as me and my sister made cakes for my dads b-day today, and i had icing, grated dairy milk and terrys choc orange around me (and all over my hands) and didn't have one a lick of chocolate or one crumb of cake!! :) happy happy x

Wow super will power and super weight loss well done :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Lucy,

How goes it Hunny?

Well done - ur doing fab!

Wow super will power and super weight loss well done :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done - ur doing fab!

thanks guys :)

Hi Lucy,

How goes it Hunny?

hi beth its going good atm- felt like crap earlier today tho :( was really dizzy and wanted to curl up and sleep lol, and baby didnt nap all day!! so he was screaming because he was so tired but fighting sleep so bad- only passed out bout an hour ago lol.

instead of having a bar this evening i had a chicken breast as i felt i needed the protein, it was the first thing ive eaten other than s and s products and it tasted fab! :D x

Glad you enjoyed your protein hun

Your doing fabulous xxx

thanks rebekah :)
i enjoyed it more than any piece of chicken ive ever had lol x

Hang in there Hun, have a chilled day today if you can and a sneaky nap whilst the nipper has one lol!

hiya yeah im just gonna hang about the house today lol

day 27 woop woop- i really need to order more packs before i run out!! cant believe almost 4 weeks in- its flying by :D x

Day 27!! Wow, you're doing so well!!! Good luck with the 'rest' of the month hun! x

Day 27!! Wow, you're doing so well!!! Good luck with the 'rest' of the month hun! x

Wow well done, youre doing so well :)

thank you guys :)

i just keep thinking this month has been so easy- another month and i should be getting quite close to my first goal
just had a crispy choc shake, been on the slim and save website to order more supplies and the're out of cookie and cream shakes and toffee shake booo :mad: really wanted to try them!

Hey Lucy, Thanks for your support in my diary :) You're doing so well, especially with the little one as well it must be a challenge sometimes!

I just got some toffee shakes in my order they are lovely, not too keen on the cookie and cream though, it pleasant enough just a bit bland for me.

Hope the rest of today goes well :)

X

hi clareel thanks :) its is difficult with baby sometimes lol (as a type this he's bouncing next to me in his walker gripping onto the laptop screen- refusing to let go :p)
i think thats why this type of diet works - you dont have to worry bout food or think about it!

weigh in day tomorrow - 4 weeks woop woop :D !! good luck to eveyone weighing tomoz x

Good luck for WI too :D

Well done for the month Lucy hope the scales give you the boost you deserve x x x

weigh in day today- lost 4LBS :D
4 weeks in so very happy with that- thats makes 1 stone 10 lbs in 4 weeks woop! x

Back