LucyNewMum Slim and Save Diary

thanks guys. i feel lucky that i only put back 3lbs and not a lot more!!

starting 40 day challenge today (made a little separate diary for it to keep me on track) as from today i have 40 days until i finish maternity leave, so im back to work 1st October

want to lose as much as i can before then :) x

LucyNewMum said:
thanks guys. i feel lucky that i only put back 3lbs and not a lot more!!

starting 40 day challenge today (made a little separate diary for it to keep me on track) as from today i have 40 days until i finish maternity leave, so im back to work 1st October

want to lose as much as i can before then :) x

I can join you for 28 of those.... Then my holiday! Eeeeek! z

Wow Lucy just think what you could lose in 40 days - that's a huge amount of time in VLCD world really, you could be quite close to goal by then!

Best of luck :D

X

getting angry with myself!!

did 4 days then today ive had a cheese toastie and some wine! i dont know why i keep doing this, i had no problem for almost 6 weeks straight, so why is it so hard to get back on it?? :(

i know ill get back on tomorrow, but i also know ill fall off at some point.
been looking at the juddd diet, with several very low cal (400ish) and several high cal (2000 ish) days a week- it might take longer but im considering it because thats what i seem to be doing anyways!!

but then again i love the results of s and s when actually stick to it, i just wish i had the willpower to stick to it like i did to start with! :confused:

Hi hon.

I'm new to this, but not to weight loss (although I've put it all back on, my own fault) - don't beat yourself up - be kind to yourself, and take it a day at a time. Make really small goals - like half stones, or find something that brings you down to the next "level" - for instance, if you've got 1kg to go until you're under 70kg or something, take that. Or if you've got 2lbs to another half stone off, use that. Or even another notch down the BMI scale. In the past, I thought of all the things I would find inspiring and use them - so I had kg, lbs, stones, BMI, half stones etc!

You can do this - you did it before. Remember why you wanted to do it in the first place. Write them all down and take them round on a piece of paper so it's accessible at all times. xxx

Hi Lucy, I replied to your post in my diary but just thought I'd pop in here as well. Please don't beat yourself up about having little blips - if dieting was easy we'd all be slim! I've been the same the past few weeks. I haven't had a 100% week since last month but I'm still managing to lose, even after a major blowout some weeks but I just get straight back onto it the next day.

If you want to try and stick with S&S for a bit longer just take it each day at a time, if you think JUDDD would suit you better then go for it - I'll see you over there soon :D

X

Hiya honey why not use some simple goals ;)
Being 100% for a day
Lasting a week on S&S
Lose 5lbs

Really small steps but they helped me get back into things :) . Also I never count what actual day I was on I always treated every day like day 1 x x x

thank you all for the encouragement :) just getting frustrated at myself lol!!

you each mentioned about small aims, one day at a time, and i think thats what i need to do; i keep focusing on the end result and it seems so far away lol, even tho it was further away a couple of months ago

trying to focus on getting to 14 and a half, then under the 14's and so on. not expecting much this week, will be happy with 1lb x

thank you all for the encouragement :) just getting frustrated at myself lol!!

you each mentioned about small aims, one day at a time, and i think thats what i need to do; i keep focusing on the end result and it seems so far away lol, even tho it was further away a couple of months ago

trying to focus on getting to 14 and a half, then under the 14's and so on. not expecting much this week, will be happy with 1lb x

Hi Lucy, Your right you should loose more after a break, don't be discouraged because your on the right track, stick to the plan and you'll do great like you have in the last 6 weeks x

Hi everyone

I've been faffing around for the last month or so doing s and s for a day or two then pigging out for a week! But I'm back on track and currently on day 4 :)
Lost 2 stone June and July, getting to 14st 10, and I've put on 4lbs so I'm starting at 15 stone

Got to catch up on everyone's diaries now x

Get hunny

Its easy to faff on this plan glad your back :) once you see those scales going down fast will spur you on

Have a good weekend

Xxxx

Thanks rebekah x

Feeling very in the zone atm, even tho me and baby have a horrid cold and up all night!

Mini goals:
3rd Oct (back go work): 14 stone ish
31st Oct (Halloween): 13 stone
30th Nov (been with bf 7 years): 12 stone 4

Nice to see you back Lucynewmum, I've been wondering how you were :).

Nice to see you back Lucynewmum, I've been wondering how you were :).

Hiya I no I've been off plan for bout a month lol trying to get back in gear but feeling very positive atm :)

Today had macaroni for lunch, soup and bar late afternoon then another macaroni in the evening, plus loads of water and teas and feeling quite full now. Just keep thinking of Halloween and how I don't want to go out being a fatty lol x

I'm obsessed with the macarroni!! I've had two almost everyday this week lol. Don't think I could up slim and save without it!

Really focusing on Halloween for my first big goal of 13 stone. Every time I wanna eat crap just think of that goal and how I don't wanna jepodise my changes of reaching it :)

I love the macaroni too yum, mind you I felt too full after having it tonight.. yuk! Think ill just have half in future!!

You'll smash that goal by Halloween hunny :) Xx

Aw thanks rebekah I hope so

I find all I do when I have a few spare minutes is roam minimins reading other people diaries and getting inspiration. Five mins of that and I no longer wanna eat something naughty- I'm certain this sites is one of the main things that makes this diet doable

Had a good day, weighing on Wednesday hopefully have a good loss as id been off plan for a while x

Yipee it does help, when I got home I was totally ready to cheat, and now in boiling eggs :) mininins is magic LOL

Fingers crossed for Wednesday Xx

I'm obsessed with the macarroni!! I've had two almost everyday this week lol. Don't think I could up slim and save without it!

Really focusing on Halloween for my first big goal of 13 stone. Every time I wanna eat crap just think of that goal and how I don't wanna jepodise my changes of reaching it :)
Hi Lucynewmum how's the restart going?

For anyone that stumbles across my diary I have joined a rosemary conley zumba class, with my second week weigh in tonight eek!!

As much as I loved slim and save, and the fab 2 stone it helped me shift, I haven't stuck to it since August so I've decided to move onto something different for a while. I have a months supply in the kitchen so I will venture back over at some point.

Good luck to everyone xxx

Back