LucyNewMum Slim and Save Diary

For anyone that stumbles across my diary I have joined a rosemary conley zumba class, with my second week weigh in tonight eek!!

As much as I loved slim and save, and the fab 2 stone it helped me shift, I haven't stuck to it since August so I've decided to move onto something different for a while. I have a months supply in the kitchen so I will venture back over at some point.

Good luck to everyone xxx

well done for getting back on the weight loss journey, i have a few friends that swear by rosemary C, good luck with your loss x

hello to anyone who comes across this :)

quick diet recap: started slim and save last june weighing 16st 10lbs. got down to 15st 4, faffed around for a while before joining a rosemary conley class in october. since then i have got down to 13st, making my loss to date 3st 10lbs! doesnt feel like it tho lol. anyways i have been a bit of a piggy over xmas, gained and re-lost a few lbs and need a kick up the bum to get back in gear! always said that when i needed to i would i would venture back over here, so here i am to use my one months supply and then re evaluate and go from there :) good luck all xxx

hello to anyone who comes across this :)

quick diet recap: started slim and save last june weighing 16st 10lbs. got down to 15st 4, faffed around for a while before joining a rosemary conley class in october. since then i have got down to 13st, making my loss to date 3st 10lbs! doesnt feel like it tho lol. anyways i have been a bit of a piggy over xmas, gained and re-lost a few lbs and need a kick up the bum to get back in gear! always said that when i needed to i would i would venture back over here, so here i am to use my one months supply and then re evaluate and go from there :) good luck all xxx

Good luck with your restart!! U've done really well with your losses so far x

thank u foo fan :) nice to see some familiar users, thought everyone had disappeared x

so day 2 and feeling quite tired and sluggish, but that could be cause the baby was wide awake at 6am!

struggled last night, wanted to eat badly. the last time i did this i got into the swing of things very quickly and enjoyed it. this time i am hungry! im going to stick it out as i really want to get to goal. started dieting last june so it feels like its taking a while. just hope it get easier :) i will be moaning on here quite a bit for sure x

day 3. wanted to eat so badly last night, glad i didnt. still starving so hopefully that disappears soon

so havent done slim and save for a lil while now, moved over to rosemary conley, but dont like to abandon threads so thought i'd post here that i am now pregnant :D so will be continuing my weightloss journey some time at the end of the year when bubba no.2 arrives :) x

Back