Lucy's Atkins Diary :)

Morning Lucy! Hope the hens are well? :)

Morning Lucy, how's things today love

Morning all :)

All good here. Day off today, should finish the painting but struggling to find some energy! Watching an old Cracker while I summon some motivation :eek:

Morning Lucy - I love Cracker! He's so sexy! Lol :)

I watched the film Atonement last night - I had forgotten just how lovely James McAvoy is.... hmmmmmmm. Not sure that Cracker = sexy??? You can keep him Di ;) x

Evening lucy:) did the energy turn up? If so please send some this way;)
Xx

Morning all. Last coat still to do :eek:, but I did a big spring clean yesterday instead. Painting can wait till the weekend. Nothing exciting to report today...

Morning Lucy :)

Morning Lucy, we have the painters in today as well. :D

Hey chick. x

Morning all :D

Still here, just haven't been around the 'pooter much this weekend.
Off to work now, will try and catch up on everyone's diaries this evening. So many diaries, so little time! I'm here in spirit though :D

Bren, the painting has been side-lined... I keep finding "more important" things to do! There's only another coat on one smallish bit of wall, so it would only take 1/2 hour :eek:. I'm home all day tomorrow so I WILL do it then. Promise ;)
I've got an actual night out planned for the weekend after next, so have ordered a cute new dress to wear...

azz73370_berry_default_t.jpg
azz73370_black_t.jpg

... with opaque black tights and some kind of boot probably (to cover up corned beef legs). The question is, black or red?

Morning Lucy! Lovely dresses... And I love both colours! Lol :)

Hi Lucy, they're both fab. But you know the red is calling you:D

Back