Lucy's Atkins Diary :)

Yes, I ordered the red :D. It's a colour I love wearing but have never done a red dress before (since toddlerhood anyway ;)).

Painting finished!!! Well, one room anyway :rolleyes:. Feeling a bit under the weather this week, headaches, a nearly sore throat so possibly coming down with something. I could have slept all day today, so I'm going to tear myself away from here and go to bed. Na'night everyone xxx

Morning Lucy! Hope you feel better today! :)

Morning Lucy how are you feeling this morning love, could the symptoms be something to do with the painting?

Hey chick... bet the red looks fab!

Morning Lucy how are you feeling this morning love, could the symptoms be something to do with the painting?

The fumes or the sheer exertion Jim? It is a cold of some sort I think, not too bad today and my limbs don't feel like lead any more so fingers crossed it's passing. I swear that knocking back echinacea every day helps :)

Hey chick... bet the red looks fab!

Thanks Linz! It won't look nearly as fab as it does on the model, but it's a fairly forgiving style so we'll see :) Nice to dress up now and then x

Morning Lucy ... Hope you have a good day :)

Morsning Lucy, I had to look thgat up. LOL

I swear that knocking back echinacea every day helps

Afternoon Lucy. Hiw's your weekend going? Just enjoying a quiet moment here before heading out to a friends bbq:)
Xx

Oooh lovely, enjoy the bbq :)
I've had a lovely chilled out day today, no kids tonight so off out for a drinky!
May be a little late logging in tomorrow ;) x

Hope you enjoyed the evening Lucy!:)

Sounds like great fun Lucy! :)

Lol Lucy - sounds like a great evening:D

Back