Lucy's Atkins Diary :)

Morning Lucy :)

Morning Lucy, licentious weekend then ;)

Evening Lucy:D

Morning all :D

Well the dress was awwwwwwwwwful - actually dark maroon (which was ok), but horrid fabric and not a great fit. Hmm. So off to the post office to return the offending article then into town for some emergency shopping and coffee with a lovely friend :D In the rain :( but never mind, the late summer was a nice surprise. Hope everyone has a good day xxx

I only ever buy books online Lucy, well for my kindle now, but we have had some unpleasant surprises. I trust Cotton Traders though, what you get is generally what you think you're getting

Oh no what a shame, although ordering online can be a hit and miss affair - but that picture looked red to me! :)

It's true - I've had some major successes and some hideous disasters too!

I only ever buy books online Lucy, well for my kindle now, but we have had some unpleasant surprises. I trust Cotton Traders though, what you get is generally what you think you're getting

I do a fair bit online, as the choice of clothes shops around me is minimal to say the least! Not that I'm always buying clothes... honest ;)

Bummer on the dress. But worth it to try;)

Morning all :)
Off today to do a refresher food hygiene course for work. DD poorly so she's going to spend the day on Nanny's sofa :(. I should be in the shower about now so I'll try and catch up later xx

Morning Lucy, I hope the course is fun

Morning Lucy,
Have fun on the course. I always find they make me annoyingly paranoid in the kitchen:eek:!

The course wasn't exactly fun... I actually had trouble staying awake this afternoon :eek: but it's done now. A nice quiet day at home tomorrow, looks like I'll have a feverish DD home with me to fuss over.

Have a good evening Lucy :)

Morning all - the weekend's nearly here!!
I thought I should post something coz I'm nearly off the bottom of the page ;)
Not much to report - work today, DD back at school :D x

Morning Lucy (just) hope the day goes well :)

Hi Lucy, hope you are having a good weekend:)
Xx

A good night had by all last night - met up with some old schoolfriends and had a good giggle and a wiggle. Not too rough today, so :D
Diet-wise I'm not really doing proper Atkins - I seem to be low-carb, mid-calorie but not as high fat as Atkins. I haven't been in ketosis for several weeks, but not getting hungry between meals and have still lost a couple of lb in the last 2 weeks. I'm still having an almost weekly carb-fest - though much less out of control than before and I'm not beating myself up about it after, which seems ok to me for now. Maybe this is my thingy level (sorry, forget Atkins title). Perhaps I've found the WOE that suits me?!! I'm alot more relaxed around eating, and not necessarily logging in Fatsecret every day but still eating as I would if I were recording everything. This all sounds a little jumbled (possibly last remains of last night's vodka swimming around?!) but what I'm saying is I'm happy with the status quo. Not feeling like I'm on a diet but just eating what feels right and when.

Back