Lucy's Atkins Diary :)

Hi Lucy - sounds like you've found a woe that suits you - welldone:). Just keep a close eye on those carbs as i think we can all lose track of them sometimes. Good luck;)

Hi Lucy, looks like you have been doing a bit of living yourself :D and good on you finding a woe that suits you xxx

Morning Lucy :)

morning lucy...you seem a lot happier and content doing what your doing so go for it!!!

Hi Lucy - sounds like you've found a woe that suits you - welldone:). Just keep a close eye on those carbs as i think we can all lose track of them sometimes. Good luck;)

I will Katie. It's not often that I don't keep my food diary, and it's days that I'm not "at risk" ;)

Hi Lucy, looks like you have been doing a bit of living yourself :D and good on you finding a woe that suits you xxx

I know - 2 weekends out in a row! I'm looking to make sure I get a night out more often, it's been good to blow off steam :)
Morning Lucy :)

morning lucy...you seem a lot happier and content doing what your doing so go for it!!!

Thanks Laura :) Feeling happier is the key.

I also think that my original target was too low, so I've adjusted my ticker and stats. 10st 7lb is the lowest I've got to before, any lower than that I don't think I could sustain. That's a weight/size I know I'm happy with (and also much closer ;)!), so as and when I get there.
I'm off to get soaked again now :|

xx

Afternoon Lucy - the adjustment sounds sensible :)

Sounds like a good plan on your target too- go girl:D

Aaaah, an empty house :D :D
I'm going to fill up the freezer today - on my list to make is lamb curry, crustless quiche and chowder. Then a bit of lounging around, maybe a film or catch-up TV. Possibly a nice long bath.
:D

Morning Lucy ... Hope you enjoyed your day :)

I did enjoy it! I did all the cooking early, then had a day of Downton Abbey, The Bourne Identity AND The Bourne Supremacy, bliss! Then DS had a friend over for tea so chaos reigned for a couple of hours! Back to work today.

Evening Lucy. Sounds like work might be less chaotic! :)

Morning Lucy ... Sounds like a perfect day :)

Still here :)
I decided I was in the right frame of mind to do a week (maybe 2) on Exante to fast-track to goal. Now day 4 and right in the swing :) I'm away this weekend with the kids and will take just Exante with me. This worked really well when I did it before, take all choice away and make life easier! Then back to lovely Atkins to maintain. Simples. That's the plan...

sounds like a plan lucy!!! it makes atkins so easy after exante!!

Laura it was your determination and excellent results that got me thinking about it again :) Knowing that it's short-term and that I can happily maintain on Atkins makes it very do-able. All good :D xx

Well done Lucy ... Great focus! :)

Back