Lucy's Atkins Diary :)

I am seriously tempted to have a month on it on the run up to crimbo cos it works so well for me - dunno, will see. Good luck with your stint xxx

Hi Lucy, good luck with your week(s) on exante
Xx

Morning Lucy, go on then, what's a bit Marvin?

Yep, Starvin Marvin. I blame the cold weather. And possibly the ridiculously small portions on VLCD... maybe now wasn't the time to be doing that, it's much easier when the weather's warm! Back on Atkins today as I couldn't face another freezing day at work :| Oh well :rolleyes:

Morning Lucy, oh well, I should have been able to work that one out. LOL.

Oh I agree, not the weather to be not eating for warmth.

We've had a lovely weekend away, though very high carb :eek:. Will probably stay away from the scales for a day or two...
Getting through the mountain of laundry now :rolleyes:

Glad you had a lovely time Lucy :)

Still here, feeling like a heifer :/ wishing I hadn't blown out quite so much on holiday. Trying to get a positive head on today...

Draw a line and try and get your head back in focus... This place helps me enormously when I feel that the effort is too much... Make sure you have lots of lovely legal food on hand - when I have days like that I don't think about volume just make sure the food is legal ... Then not too much damage is done!

You'll get there Lucy! :)

Thanks Di and Bren :)
I'm all legal, not really craving anything or particularly hungry, just feeling a bit flat. Crap weather not helping ;)

Morning Lucy... Hope you have a great Friday :)

Morning Lucy, how's things?

Morning! All good here, plodding along...
Really hoping that it's going to be dry tonight as the kids have got a Halloween trek around town planned :confused:. I have a Dracula and a witch :eek:

Morning Lucy ... Hope things are ok? :)

Hi Di :) Still here, not so much time to check in lately. I'm 3 ish lb up still from my holiday, slowly but surely getting back down. Hope all its well with you? X

Back