• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Lucy's diary – here I go again!

I thought it would help me to keep a diary on here of how I am doing.

I lost a whole load of weight in the run up to my wedding last year. But since I got married I have piled it all back on and more! I am really annoyed at myself but I fell into old habits and forgot all about the importance of exercise! I am now trying really hard to get back on the weight loss band wagon. It would be great to fit into my clothes again!

So, day one is today. I went to the gym at 7 this morning and feel good and energised for the day at work. I have been nibbling on fruit and plan a plain brown roll and soup for lunch. I am so far managing to resist the gorgeous looking cake that one of my colleagues brought in! :angel09:

week one: 13st 10lbs

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Phew, it is so hot out there. i went for a walk in my lunch break and I am sweating loads. I went to a sports shop and kitted myself out with exercise clothes from the summer sale. No excuses now!

It is so hot at the moment! Its great but its very humid. The best thing is that it puts me in the mood for eating healthy food. The idea of a big, heavy meal turns my stomach when its so hot. Perhaps I need to move somewhere nice and sunny all year round?! I have soup in the fridge at work but I actually feel like ditching it for a salad! I am munching on strawberries just now. mmmmm.

Its day 2 and so far so good!

I got up this morning and weighed myself (naughty but I wanted to see if I was on track for WI tomorrow). I have put on 3lbs! How did that happen?! I was at the gym at 7 this morning for the third time this week. Could it be that I am putting on muscle? Scary. i hope I start to lose soon or I will get so depressed! x