Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Lucy's Food Diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by fitforuni, 29 July 2008 Social URL.

1. fitforuni

fitforuni Lucy :)

Diet:
    Slimfast
    First Day (before first meeting - had a book from a friend with basic SW principles.)

RED DAY

Breakfast - Weetabix (HEB) and semi skimmed milk (HEA) with a banana (free)

Lunch
    Tuna (free) on toast with a dollop of extra light hellmans mayonnaise (2.5 syns)

(ate using a knife and fork as takes longer and that way i feel fuller quicker)

Dinner - Chicken breast (free - george foreman) steamed brocoli(free) new potatoes (not sure on syn value)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(33.2%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Was the toast using brown or white bread? Brown is HEB but white is about 6 Syns. The potatoes depends on portion size. Otherwise that looks good

4. fitforuni

fitforuni Lucy :)

Diet:
    Slimfast
    2 slices of wholemeal - only had a few new potatoes - didnt bother weighing as i hadnt officially started just thought that i would eat a healthy dinner. today is day one of being on plan!

5. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(33.2%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Then I wouldn't worry about it! Start today and yesterday was a bonus!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.