Lucy's Journey to target for the 1st time!!!

Lucylu79

Gold Member
Because i've never reached it!!! :sigh:

I always go for it and get to around the 9stone mark which is great yes, but at 4"11 I could certainly benefit from losing another half a stone at least. :cool:

I'd say I'm definately a SW yo yo goer as once a year pretty much every year for the last 6 years or so I've joined and each time I loose around a stone taking me to around 9stone.

This time its different though, this time i'm losing my weight after having my 1st baby :D

I've already lost 10.5lbs taking me down to 10st4 and so I have at least another 18lbs to get me to my 1st target.

I've got my best friend visiting at the end of this month and so I'd really love to loose some more by then. I've got 3 weigh in's before she comes and so for this week i'm really going to try a few different things:

1. Drink more water
2. Vary my HEB as I usually use them on bread, and
3. Try to eat a different B/F every day as I heard that can help too!

So thats me! I've cooked a chilli for tea made with Extra lean mince and loads of veg, I'm on an Extra Easy day and so I will have it with brown rice with salad, thats more than enough superfree with the veg in the chilli!!!!!!!!:D

No syns today as I gained 1.5 at today's weigh in and so I want to save my syns for the weekend.

Thanks for reading and hope to speak to you soon!!! :p

I know the feeling i'm only 4ft 9½ and even though I weigh less than some of my friends i look bigger as they are taller. I hope this time you can get to the weight you want to be. Good luck! :)

Aww thanks! I hope I can do it this time, i've been reading and seen a post about superspeed soup...think I need to go make me some!!!

xx

They are good I know a few people in my group that make them all the time, I don't like soup but I think I need to just keep trying it as its easy to make and easy to have for a lunch. Just keep motivated and remember why you are doing it and you will stick to it.

So, apart from the cough medicine that I had to have during the night I had a great first day. :D

I've filled out my food diary and allowed 10 syns for the medicine just to be safe.

Does anyone ever have 'one of those days' where you don't really know what day your on until lunch time?? :confused:

I've had one of them Exotic fruit salad pre made boxes for break along with Weetabix HEB, a banana and some of my HEA milk.

I'm sitting here wondering what to do for lunch as technically I could be either day couldn't I!

I've got a pack of Quorn Mince in the freezer and I've always failed in the tasty department but I've got lovely homemade tomato sauce packed full of veg thats great for bolognaise etc and I've got some dried pasta so I'm thinking along the lines of that all cooked up together but I'm worried about it 'not quite hitting the mark'. I'm happy being on a green day as i'm a big lover of syn free chips and beans for a quick fix whilst trying to get lo to bed.....Hmmmmmmmmmm, I really should plan this a little better!

Yep, just as I thought...I really don't like Quorn Mince! I've tried so hard to like it but even with the taste of everything else I simply hate the texture!

So lunch wasn't so nice but tea made up for it...Jacket Potato smoothered in Batchelors Tomato Pasta n Sauce, totally carbtastic but so worth it!

My food delivery came and I haven't had time to make the super speed soup so I may either make some or just use the ingredients and keep it for another week.

Last night of hubby's night shift and so I always do EE when he's around, think a fish curry's on the cards for tomoz and burgers sat, cant wait for those bad boys!!!

x

My cold appears to kicked up a gear and i'm coughing horendously, i'm trying to take cough mixture as a lasy resort as I know its got syns but I can see already i've nearly had half a bottle since wed's, grrrrr.

Today's treat day and so a glass of wine (or 2) may be consumed, just for medicinal purposes of corse!

Burgers tonight, they always go down a treat, just gotta make sure I get that superfree in there somewhere!

x

Another day of feeling rubbish, I've tried so hard to avoid the cough med's but I have been taking some no added sugar strepsils and I just checked and they are 1/5 syn per 2 sweets so thats ok I guess.

Had a lovely roast chicken for tea, couldn't face a roast and so we've had a lovely salad instead.

x-xx-x-x

Ok so I weighed in and I lost a pound....I was a little gutted as I did the stupid thing and weigh myself this morning and I was the lowest i've been in ages, I have however changed from a morning weigh in to a night time one and so perhaps that hasn't helped.

Also, I really shouldn't be so hard on myself, I have been ill after all and looking at my food diary I have gone over my syns with all the cough mixture and throat sweets that i've had.

Good news is that today I have only had one swig and one sweet and hopefully they will be my last!!!

I bought myself a 6 week countdown and so i'm on a mission to get that stone award and club 10!!!!!!!!

Bring on the week I say. I can and will do this!!!!

xx

I seem to be finding little things out on this forum that I never knew! Obviously thats fab as hopefully I can make these small changes to the way I do things and hope to see the scales in my favour.

I am finding it hard to understand the syns system though, all the time i've ever done SW i've always saved my syns for the weekend, which now i've been told isn't recommended to be done on a frequent basis.

I didn't realise that there were 3 ways of using syns and I certainly didn't know that I should always have at least 5 a day.

Anyway enough waffling.

This week i've changed the way I use my syns, I have been having at least 5 a day and I haven't gone over 15 in any one day which I thought would be hard last night as once litlle one went to bed hubby and I usually have a vodka or 5. I only had 2 and actually enjoyed the hot choc after far more!

Its 7.15pm and I haven't had any today, i've been cooking all dam day getting meals prepared for the week as well as seperate food for lo.

I'm so tired, I can feel hot choc in bed coming on. I've been nibbling all day tasting different meals so i'm sure i've had a few syns there too.

I do feel less bloated, perhaps because of the fact that I haven't had a massive pig out of syns all in one go...I just hope that I see a weight loss to be proud of this week, pretty please?

x-x-x-x-x

3.5lb off!! I couldn't quite believe it but hopefully I totally deserved it.

I also got my stone award, my club 10 and I got Slimmer of the week! Some lovely kind lady who has an allotment put a marrow into the basket and so for tea I am having chilli baked on it.

Bit gutted I've gotta count syns in my chilli as I bought lean instead of Extra Lean but at least i'm being good and counting them.

Hope my tea tastes as nice as it looks!!!

x-x-x-x

Morning to anyone reading my ramblings!!

So, I just logged on to the baby forum I used to use and found my weight loss journal.

I just found my starting measurements:

Starting Measurements 27/4 (inches) : Naval - 35, Bingo Wings 11.5, Under Bust - 32, Hips - 42, Thighs(my biggest problem area bar baby belly!!) - 24

And these were my last update:

Measurements Taken 8/7 - Naval 34, Bingo Wings 11.5, Under Bust 31, Hips 41, Thighs 23.5

I have just taken them again today 24/09
Naval 33, Arms 11.5, Under Bust 30, Hips 40 and thighs 23.

Its coming off!!!!!:D

So, I've just found my measurements from June last year, one month before I got pregnant....

Weight: 9.9, 9.5
Arms (Freckle): 12.5, 11.5
Thighs: 23.5, 22
Navel: 32.5, 31
Bust (under): 31.5, 29
Hips (under tatoo): 38, 37

My measurements this morning are in red, I can't quite believe the difference! Someone at work said I looked smaller than before I got pregnant, the numbers just prove it I guess!!

So, I've just found my measurements from June last year, one month before I got pregnant....

Weight: 9.9, 9.5, 9.05
Arms (Freckle): 12.5, 11.5, 10.75
Thighs: 23.5, 22, 21.5
Navel: 32.5, 31, 29.5
Bust (under): 31.5, 29, 28.5
Hips (under tatoo): 38, 37, 36.5

My measurements this morning are in red, I can't quite believe the difference! Someone at work said I looked smaller than before I got pregnant, the numbers just prove it I guess!!

Measurements taken again at wedding weight, well nearly - half a pound away - Its coming off for sure.

Thankyou Kettle bells for the bingo wing loss!!

Weight: 9.9, 9.5, 8'13.5
Arms (Freckle): 12.5, 11.5, 10.5
Thighs: 23.5, 22, 21
Navel: 32.5, 31, 29
Bust (under): 31.5, 29, 28.5
Hips (under tatoo): 38, 37, 34.5

My measurements in light green have been taken this morning - 27th Jan and i'm feeling like my weight loss has slowed down so I need to keep seeing the measurements going down to keep me on track!!

Weight: 9.9, 9.5, 8'13.5, 8'6.5
Arms (Freckle): 12.5, 11.5, 10.5, 10.5

Thighs: 23.5, 22, 21, 21
Navel: 32.5, 31, 29, 28.5
Bust (under): 31.5, 29, 28.5, 27.5
Hips (under tatoo): 38, 37, 34.5, 33

So i've finally got to target - well an interim shall we say as I still want to try to lose more, perhaps another half stone.

Thought i'd lost some of my thighs but never mind, i'm sure thay look slimmer!:rolleyes:

Weight: 9.9, 9.5, 8'13.5, 8'6.5, 8.2
Arms (Freckle): 12.5, 11.5, 10.5, 10.5, 10.25

Thighs: 23.5, 22, 21, 21, 20.5
Navel: 32.5, 31, 29, 28.5, 28.25
Bust (under): 31.5, 29, 28.5, 27.5, 27.25
Hips (under tatoo): 38, 37, 34.5, 33, 32.5

So i've finally got to target - well an interim shall we say as I still want to try to lose more, perhaps another half stone.

Thought i'd lost some of my thighs but never mind, i'm sure thay look slimmer!:rolleyes:

So i've done my measurements again today reaching target of 8.2 on weigh in on wed's. Hopefully its time to be happy and except that I am short and if I want slimmer legs then i'm going to have to work for them!

Weight: 8.2, I'll update on weds!
Arms (Freckle): 10.25, 10.5
Thighs: 20.5, 21
Navel: 28.25, 28.5
Bust (under): 27.25, 28
Hips (under tatoo): 32.5, 33.5

So these are my new ones, at least I can see where the inches need to come off!

Decided today I shall track my calves as I'm running, today they are 13.75, no wonder I find it hard to wear boots!

X

Back