Lucy's Log

Sunday will be here in no time and I want to be the first to know ( and everyone else here) lol. What about your hair, are you having a new image now you are changing your body?
My hair is long right now just keep getting it trimmed, as soon as I'm my goal size I am going into the hairdressers and asking for a change in image lol.

Sunday will be here in no time and I want to be the first to know ( and everyone else here) lol. What about your hair, are you having a new image now you are changing your body?
My hair is long right now just keep getting it trimmed, as soon as I'm my goal size I am going into the hairdressers and asking for a change in image lol.

I'll posting first thing Sunday morning, don't you worry Bobbi! Re: hair, just a trim I think. When I started eating again after my last VLCD stint I lost hair at an alarming rate, so I don't want to deplete my stores any more than I have to! I had my fringe put back in since my profile pic so maybe I should update that.

I'm doing ok, my cold has returned a bit today, sore throat and runny nose, but not feeling hungry so that's good! Rushing about like a mad bint, school, work, the usual stuff - keeping busy really helps me.

snap lucy hope you feel better soon
too

im going to have 2 hours a day to myself now my son has settled in to nursery. i cleaned house today, hope i dont run out of cleaning and attack food through bordom! :(
hope you both feel better soon. :grouphugg:

Thanks Forty. Another early night I reckon. Enjoy your 2 hours off, make sure to have some me-time as well as cleaning time - perfect opportunity for bubble bath, watch a film, read a book... sleep! :)

My cold has returned with a vengeance! Hopefully it won't last long, I'll just keep dosed up til my head's clear.
In other news, Day 6! And going strong :) Haircut today and meeting a good friend for coffee and gossip!
Got to brave the lion's den now and wake the kids - they haven't adjusted back to school mornings very well :/ wish me luck!

morning lucy, your doing great :D
my kids nor me for that matter havnt quite got in to the swing of getting up early either. after having 2 weeks of late nights and long lie ins its hard work getting back in routine. hopefuly all back to normal next week ;)

ahh we cant get used to going bed early and waking early too especially when its so dark outside.
my colds so bad today as well hope you have a good day.

morning lucy, your doing great :D
my kids nor me for that matter havnt quite got in to the swing of getting up early either. after having 2 weeks of late nights and long lie ins its hard work getting back in routine. hopefuly all back to normal next week ;)

I seem to wake up before 7 every day anyway, and my little lad's pretty good at getting up and moving, but my daughter... :rolleyes: How did she turn into a teenager at 8 years old???!!! She's up, dressed and eating now, so getting there! Have a great day :)

Funnily enough mine have been struggling with the early mornings as well. I leave the house before DS is up in the mornings and today I got a text from school telling me he hadnt turned up. After almost having a heart attack worrying over what happened to him I phoned the school and he apparently turned up at 11.30 this morning. He fell asleep again after DD had gotten him up and that was him just up.

Funnily enough mine have been struggling with the early mornings as well. I leave the house before DS is up in the mornings and today I got a text from school telling me he hadnt turned up. After almost having a heart attack worrying over what happened to him I phoned the school and he apparently turned up at 11.30 this morning. He fell asleep again after DD had gotten him up and that was him just up.

Ooops! We got there in the end :rolleyes:

ahh we cant get used to going bed early and waking early too especially when its so dark outside.
my colds so bad today as well hope you have a good day.

Oh Spyro, it takes a while doesn't it? Weekend now, so a couple of days without the early morning arguments, give you a chance to recover!

(Apart from the cold) I've had a really good day. Really pleased with my hair (possible new pic soon), and had a really good chat with the friend I met for coffee. She's really excited as she's expecting her first baby in a couple of weeks. I also reeeeeally enjoyed my glass of Dr Pepper Zero this afternoon - bliss!
All set for a girly night in with my daughter, get over the stress of early mornings, school bags, nits (AGAIN, grrrr) and messy bedrooms :)
xx

Day 7! Been busy today, cleaned (some of) house, moved all the logs into the shed. Just having 2nd half of banana shake. Can't wait for WI tomorrow :D

Oooooh good luck!!!

xxxx

good luck for your weigh in hun.

Back