Lucy's Log

Hi Spyro! You're doing great, your results speak for themselves. Good decision to try working solutions, you're in control :) I have been nibbling chicken as and when needed which has worked really well, just to bridge the hungry gap. Hopefully now I'm in the pink I won't need to, but I'm keeping it in the fridge just in case - better that than going off the rails! Lucy xx

Well I'm on day 4 of re re re restart :/ I'm on holiday with my kids and all is well! Hoping for some good news for my stats when I get home - this will be the first holiday that I'll come home lighter than when I went away! :D

Heya, welcome back. Well done on getting restarted, and if you've got to day 4, that's brilliant, I hope it gets easier soon, and that you're able to enjoy your hols too. It's a great feeling getting back in control with this. Good luck :)

Feeling good right now - I was given a Cr*me *gg and some mini L*ndor *ggs which I have put right at the back of the freezer :D

Back to school today!!! The kids, not me. It's been great spending time with them but I'm looking forward to some grown-up company :) All good diet-wise but feeling the cold! x

Congrats on your loss. 3lb is great! Xx

Back