Lucy's Log

feeling really rough i keep feeling sick my nose is blocked but still having to keep blowing which is giving me a headache and making my whole face ache my throats better though it must be all them halls.lol. hope you feel better. why is it that when your ill your men never ask how you are or is it just my dh thats like that? instead im getting all my sympathy from everyone on minimins lol

Aaw, yet when it's man-flu the world has to stop! I don't have an OH now and my kids offer no sympathy, so I'm getting my virtual hugs here too! I'm drinking the hi juice squash with hot water and pretending its honey and lemon, very comforting xxx

Week one WI... 8.5 lb and 2" from waist, happy girl today :D
Will update stats and ticker when I get out of bed, right after victory lap of house x

well done lucy thats excellent your on a roll now keep it up.

Thanks Spyro, hope you feel a bit better today? I don't feel so bad but still blocked on one side, my right ear is muffled too! Roll on spring :)

yeah my colds subsided abit as i smothered my body from head to toe with vicks last nite and steamed my face so am back today although my throats killing but thats good as will stop me eating. yesterday i ate a few cookies woops i felt so low that i couldnt stop i couldnt taste anything though.

Whew, that was close!! Made the most delicious smelling pizza for the kids, I was drooling and my little devil's voice said "it's ok, you've been so good, one slice won't hurt"! Luckily my little angel voice butted in "BACK OFF!! She's doing great but one slice WILL hurt - you know she can't stop at one!!" I stepped away from the pizza and had bouillon and 1/2 bar, the moment has passed and I'm very relieved! Bit worried about the voices in my head tho... ;)

Thanks Bobbi!
There was a slight battle before good won out Joanne. The thing that stopped me was remembering that I know I just wouldn't have stopped there - all or nothing. That's how I mucked up before, an innocent little pick led to stuffing myself, then "I'll start again tomorrow" which of course never came, and it took 2 months to get my head straight. I am not making that mistake again. Pizza just ain't worth it!

Well dones

xxx

well lucy are you ready for it????

a massive 11.4lbs!!!! WTF!!!! im sooooooooooo happy!! xx

Well done
xx

Well done Lucy! Both for the weight loss, 8.5ibs is brilliant! And resisting the pizza!
xxxx

Wow Carrie!! Well done, you must be chuffed!! Keep it up girlie :D xx

Thanks Hannah! How is it going for you? It doesn't take too long to adjust to the flavours does it? xx

Back