Lucy's refeed

lucinda1985

Well i have started refeed today due to severe migrane attacks. I think maybe its my body's was of telling me its time for a rest. i have done 11 weeks 100% so its abit scary having food again. Although it did taste yummy. Here goes

Day 1
B-Chocolate lipotrim
D- Vanilla lipotrim
T- 4oz turkey steak with crack black pepper baked in foil. Small bowl of lettuce, 3 slices of cucumber and 3 cherry tomatoes

Thankyou xx

Well done on your fab losses to date. TFR has given you a great kick start. No reason why you won't keep losing if you're careful with your food.
I followed GL principles and lost another 29 lbs after doing TFR. So, find a plan you feel you can stick with and you will get to goal in no time.

Well done on your fab losses to date. TFR has given you a great kick start. No reason why you won't keep losing if you're careful with your food.
I followed GL principles and lost another 29 lbs after doing TFR. So, find a plan you feel you can stick with and you will get to goal in no time.

thats great to know, as i am getting married in 2 years and am hoping to lose another 3 stone in the meantime. i was really worried that after doing tfr that i wouldnt be able to lose anymore. im going to look up GL. Thanks hunny xx

Day 2
Spent most of today in hospital as i suffered another severe migraine during the night. i have some very strong pills now though so i'm hoping they help if another xomes on.

B-Maintenance bar
D-Tin of tuna, lettuce cucumber and cherry tomatoes
T-Chicken baked in the oven with lettuce, cucumber and tomatoes

Get well soon Lucy x
And good luck with re-feed.
And what is GL?

its just really bad migraines, brought on by stress. i'm doign way too much. i work, go to university, train as a teacher in placement and bring up a baby. its all got on top of me at the moment so ive got to take it easy.
GL is low GI i think, its the diet that lipotrim suggest to follow once you come off the diet. you eat foods with low GI's such as apples as they take longer for your body to turn into glucose and leave you feeling full longer. i think its that.

my chicken salad for tea didnt go down too well as i ate half of it then had to run to the toilet to throw up :( might have to take it abit more slowly xx

thanks, i'm definately going to try xx you too xx

Wow Lucinda take care of yourself. I know how hard the teacher training is and I didn't have children or the diet! You have done so well with your weight loss just take it steady for a while. Hope you feel better soon.

thanks hockey i think im going to have quit my part time job, its just hard as the bursery is no longer available.

weighed myself this morning and i have lost 3 lbs whilst refeeded!!! im very happy! xx :)

refeeding lol not refeeded xx

Day 3
Today has been a lazy day. chilled and cuddled with my bambalina.
B- chocolate Lt
D- Chicken salad
T- Cod with new potatoes, green beans and a dollop of cottage cheese (yum yum)

really looking forward to spag bol tomorrow!

i make the best, i told my fella i was making it and his eyes lit up. its actually our anniversary today and were sat in watching telly lol, so im making it up to him tomorrow ;) xx

Back