Lucy's Weightloss Diary :)

LucyNewMum

Silver Member
hi everyone

i'll quickly introduce myself; im lucy, im 22 and i have a 9 month old son :)

i started dieting in june weighing a scary 16st 10lbs. i went on slim and save (vlcd) and got down to 15 stone. however since august i have put back 4lbs and found it hard to stick to such a low cal diet.

so on october 18th me and my mum joined a rosemary conley class. i weighed 15st 4 at first weigh in, then last week i weighed in at 14st 11, so i lost 7LBS YAY! my next weigh in is this thursday 1st nov. hoping for 3lbs.

good luck to everyone out there x

Hiya Lucy, subscribing to keep an eye on your diary!

Well done for such a great loss in your first week, keep it up, I'm sure the weigh-in tomorrow will go great x

Hi tweekedgirl thanks for the support x

Weigh in this evening really hoping for 3lbs. I'm like a child before Christmas when it's weigh in day lol x

well i weighed in on thursday night and lost 5LBS

feeling very chuffed- thats 12lbs in 2 weeks! :D

feeling very good atm, and my goal seems very achievable, however its always a few weeks down the line that i really start to struggle, so trying to keep positive. knowing that i have a weigh in in very motivating- i don't want to get on that scale and have a gain! also, ive been slimmer of the week the last two weeks and you get a little certificate, which ive pinned up to keep me motivated lol x

Today's food

2 slices toast with dairylea light and slice of ham
Apple
Slim a soup plus two slices toast
Chicken, potato, roast veg and thin gravy
Mullerlight yoghurt
2 yellow portion pots white wine

Seems like quite a lot of food for my calories. It's going good atm, looking forward to Thursday weigh in :)

Sounds like you're doing great so far :) keep up the good work :) xx

Thanks clairem87 :) x

So haven't been on for a while, but at my third weigh in I lost 1lb and at my fourth I lost 5lbs :D

So my total weighloss in the first four weeks of rosemary conley is 1stone 4lbs. Going from 15st 4lbs to 14 stone. Still going strong, want to lose another 10lbs for xmas to make a 2 stone loss x

Hey Lucy that's fantastic you're doing brilliantly! Keep it up and I'm sure you'll loose that extra 10lb for Xmas :) x

Fantastic weigh loss so far!

I've just started today back on weight watchers rules and what makes it better this time is that my husband is joining me :0)
I'm going to subscribe :0) keep up the good work x

Thanks for the support :)

I no what you mean emmalouise its easier with someone else. I'm attending my rosemary conley class with my mum. It really does help having someone spurring you on (and to compete with lol) x

Just a quick update: lost 3lbs in 5th week and 2lbs in 6th

So since starting 6 weeks ago I have lost 1st 9lbs, going from 15st 4lbs to 13st 9lbs yay x

4lbs lost last week, 1lb off my 2 stone certificate since starting rosemary conley 7 weeks ago. Hoping to get that this week :) x

Wow you're doing amazingly well! Keep going.

Probably sound like an idiot, what is the Rosemary Conley classes? I've never heard of it, but seems to be working wonders for you, well done so far! :D

Wow you're doing amazingly well! Keep going.

Thanks skinnylegs :) x

Probably sound like an idiot, what is the Rosemary Conley classes? I've never heard of it, but seems to be working wonders for you, well done so far! :D

Thanks coopsyy :)
Rosemary conley has been coming out with new diet and fitness plans for like 30 years, and there are rosemary conley classes all over the UK, just like with weightwatchrs, but you do a workout at the class after weighing in :) its basically low fat and count calories. As long as you stick to your calories (mine is around 1450) then you can eat want you want provided it has less then 5g of fat per 100g. I'm loving the plan- so simple lol.
Normal weightloss is 1-2lbs per week just like other plans, but I've been putting my ass into gear to shift sum extra weight before Xmas lol x

Weigh in tomorrow, last one of the year as long as I lose a lb I'll be happy :) x

Why thank u nad2013s :)

2lb lost this week. That's 29lbs in 8 weeks, and an overall lose of exactly 3 stone 7lbs since June woop

Aim: Stay strong over xmas :) x

Aim: Stay strong over xmas :) x

You're doing absolutely fantastic, and you're showing such great losses each week.

Do make sure your stay strong over Christmas! It can be so easily to get down about eating those few extra chocolates, or over doing it with the roast potatoes! But just keep in mind all the hard work you've put in :) x

Wow you are doing fantastic, keep it up! Nothing better than seeing weight loss successes. Not far from your goal at all, congrats!

Aw thank u so much guys :) love getting positive feedback reminds me to stay strong when I wanna give in

Ate a little too much over xmas tut tut, put on a couple of lbs but don't have my official weigh in for another week since aim is to weigh the same as I did at last weigh in before Xmas x

Back