Lucysmommys cc and exercise diary

Lol is it too late to back out?!? Haha

Well I am just getting ready for the gym woo hoo!!!

Have eaten a lot lol

Brekkie: warburtons thin with light cheese slice, quorn sausage, tomato sauce

Lunch: morrisons eat smart chilli with some low fat cheese sprinkled on top

Snack pre gym - weight watchers carrot and lentil soup

Dinner: chicken stirfry with soy and garlic

I am under on my 1200 and also will have exercise cals :-( hmmmm need to plan better xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol is it too late to back out?!? Haha

Well I am just getting ready for the gym woo hoo!!!

Have eaten a lot lol

Brekkie: warburtons thin with light cheese slice, quorn sausage, tomato sauce

Lunch: morrisons eat smart chilli with some low fat cheese sprinkled on top

Snack pre gym - weight watchers carrot and lentil soup

Dinner: chicken stirfry with soy and garlic

I am under on my 1200 and also will have exercise cals :-( hmmmm need to plan better xx

Food sounds great. I really like the weight watchers soup. I am going to try and make it myself. You are on a low cal intake hun, so I would try and make sure you hit your goal everyday. Try nuts and seeds or some fruit bread or soreen. :D

Ended up with some wine to use the cals - naughty I know but ever so yummy

So at the gym i think the nice lady Is trying to kill me lol

She gave me 15 on x trainer at a high intensity for 3mins then A slightly lower intensity for 2mins. Then 1min of boxing with a 30 sec rest and I do that 10 times

After that it's 24 x 3 lunges with 2 x 4 kg weights followed by 15 x 3 squats with a 7 kg medicine ball.

After that it's on to chest press 25kg x 3 sets of 12 and assisted pull ups 3 sets of those at 50kg.

Then it's my 5 core exercises with are sets of 10 x 3!!!!

I think I might die lol x

Ended up with some wine to use the cals - naughty I know but ever so yummy

So at the gym i think the nice lady Is trying to kill me lol

She gave me 15 on x trainer at a high intensity for 3mins then A slightly lower intensity for 2mins. Then 1min of boxing with a 30 sec rest and I do that 10 times

After that it's 24 x 3 lunges with 2 x 4 kg weights followed by 15 x 3 squats with a 7 kg medicine ball.

After that it's on to chest press 25kg x 3 sets of 12 and assisted pull ups 3 sets of those at 50kg.

Then it's my 5 core exercises with are sets of 10 x 3!!!!

I think I might die lol x

You will be a skinny mini in no time with that work out. Great work hun :D

nurseberyl said:
Well done, the gym scares me! If i had someone (fatter than me preferably) to go with I might change my mind!

Lol I know what you mean I unfortunately don't so need to go myself :-( I don't mind tho xx

So excited - day 2 and I am feeling good :)

Never got to the gym first thing as the www one slept late so will go this afternoon.

I have coffee and lunch today with friends so will head off to the gym after that and I am making a promise to myself that I will select the healthiest option available

Will report back later x

Well done, the gym scares me! If i had someone (fatter than me preferably) to go with I might change my mind!
You should go. I was terrified at first. Thought everyone would be looking at me. Went with my super thin gorgeous sister at first and at night (24 hour gym) and it was alright. Then she stopped going and the first time I had to go by myself I sat in the car park for about half an hour nearly not going. I'm so glad I did. It was fine! I even go in the day now when I meet my trainer. There are people of all different sizes there. Go for it :)

You should go. I was terrified at first. Thought everyone would be looking at me. Went with my super thin gorgeous sister at first and at night (24 hour gym) and it was alright. Then she stopped going and the first time I had to go by myself I sat in the car park for about half an hour nearly not going. I'm so glad I did. It was fine! I even go in the day now when I meet my trainer. There are people of all different sizes there. Go for it :)

Agreed. No one will look at you, they're all too busy concentrating on themselves, and not everyone will be skinny.

Bostik said:

This was me when I joined :) hiding on the car park working up the balls the wobbly my fat ass through the door!! And it's very true ..... No one really cares bout you haha. They are too busy sweating or ogling their skinny selves in the mirrors!! ;)

Well day one of programme done - was great really enjoyed myself and burned off 712 cals in the hour :)

My eating has been ok but over for the day by 56 cals but that's ok cos I was out for lunch and it was very yummy xx

I'm late to the party again!!! Need to spend more time on minimins!!!

well done on the gym session, I really need to go back, wondering if a new plan would give me motivation... or I might just hate the gym because I'm a lazy moo!!! x

Deffo try a new plan - my thighs an abdo
Muscles are aching but I want to go again tomorrow! Eeek x

right today

i am off to body combat at 11 for 45 mins :)

then i am taking my wee granny shopping to morrisons - has anyone seentt here new menu? it has cals on it :D so i can choose what i want all else fails i will have a side salad :p

then my partner wnats to go to pizza hut for dinner with he wee one - fear not ladies - i hate pizza:D so i have looked on the site for the nutritional values and i can have a choice of one or 2 pasta's

so i should be well on plan and cals for the day

hope everyone is having a fab day x

Woo! I love the morrisons cafe. Ok it's not the BEST food in the world but I used to love getting a little nibble before we did the food shop on a saturday afternoon.

Do you have a link to the menu? The one I've found online doesn't have cals :( xx

I don't it was the cafe I seen it in - it like a kinda gourmet extra menu it sells bagels with salmon and scrambled eggs and all different things but the cals are right next to things on the menu x

Maybe it's just in store at the moment! I'll give it a check when I'm in morrisons this weekend.

Enjoy pizza hut! xx

Back