Lucysmommys cc and exercise diary

How can you not like pizza?!?!?! It's better than life itself, lol!!!

Lol I do like it kind of - It's something I really really need to be in the mood for it but it's not something I crave x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm like that too with alcohol. Of course I drink it, but it's not a treat or something 'nice' to me. it's not something I'd buy at the supermarket for a saturday night because it's not all that great to me. However in saying that, I do seem to drink it by the bucketload over the week on nights out etc.. but I would never purposely go out my way to drink it, if that makes sense!

Hi

Just popping in to say hi :)

Having really busy weekend as working 7-4 both sat and sun so not really had a min.

Food wise I have been ok but I have been exercising and trying to keep on top of it

Good golly what is Wrong with me? Why cannot focus at the weekend:-( x

Weekends are always hard, especially for you because you are working aswell.

Don't be so hard on yourself that you have not exercised. Always concerntrate on the eating well, and if you get to exercise it's a massive bonus. :)
Also don't forget it takes a while to get into the swing of things, you'll get the hang of it soon, and you will get your own little routine going!!

Keep up the good work hun, you are doing fab!! :D

^^^ Definitely what she said ^^^

Weekends are harder for lots of ppl :) your not in your normal routine so three healthy meals can Oooh so easily become 5 meals an a snack ;) or is that just me?????

Thanks everyone well I an working back shift next week so 3-12 :-( so I will try smaller meals - I normally don't have lunch on this shift until about 2 so hope I can get it under control

My eating is the only sore point cos I exercise most days and really enjoy it cxx

Also just dug out my old Scottish slimmers books as they are calorie controlled and hope it can give me some ideas for snacks and food etc x

Well I am having much better day so far have felt in control and feel much happier today :)

Really enjoyed combat as well and I did my weights after it for 10 mins just to push my cals up

Still not sure on this eating cals tho trial and error I guess

Hope everyone else is having a good day xx

Aww thanks

Well on my way swimming with Lucy now not sure if that will burn any more cals lol x

I have 919 cals left for dinner not including the cals I just burned as well

What to have ?!?!

Cheese. Ice cream. Wine. And a carrot as a nod to healthiness :) I'm in a naughty mood today!! Lend me some cals haha!!

haha

well i ended up with a chicken chargrill, with pasta and lots of veggies - nom nom :)

still have cals left but never mind
x

chicken and pasta sounds fab. I would have had some cheese if I had the calories! mmmmmmmm melted cheese :D

Squeezyweezy said:
chicken and pasta sounds fab. I would have had some cheese if I had the calories! mmmmmmmm melted cheese :D

There was a slice of weigh watchers cheese broke up thru it lol x

I had Brie today an it's got my cheese munchies all fired up!!! I used to get the WW slices but they were out one week so I got the lowlow ones and they are soooo much nicer!!!! Higher cals tho :(

Legomom said:
I had Brie today an it's got my cheese munchies all fired up!!! I used to get the WW slices but they were out one week so I got the lowlow ones and they are soooo much nicer!!!! Higher cals tho :(

I know the low low ones are the biz but I hate the thought of an 20 cals for a slice of cheese lol

I am very stingy with my cals x

Back