Lucysmommy's Diary - Lost 1lbs & got 2ST award:-)

Hi

Just popping by to say hello xx

Hope you are ok xx:D

Great news re Uni ... if its like any Uni I've attended or taught in they won't give a hoot that you're not there at the start for one day students tend to drift in for the first week or more. Thats why lecturers always ease in with an induction type week. Hope it all goes well for you.

M

Well done on the loss and I'm sure uni will be fine. The first week really is a doss and it's just one day!

thanks everyone for you replies

still waiting to hear about my whole one day off :-(

been a busy weekend, and this is the first time the laptop has been opened since friday, so sorry been a bit awol

food wise havent been to bad - been out for dinner every night since thursday which im sure will show on thursday but never mind sometimes life is just to busy

also set myself a more realisyic target for august of 7lbs - so hoping thats what i will lose

x

Fingers crossed for your August target x

hiya ladies

just popping in to say hello and thank you for your lovely comments

i have made a desicion today to change back to SW as i find it easier for me

its been great chatting to you all
x

Awww we will miss you. Make sure you pop back now and then to see us. I will keep an eye out for you. Take care and i hope SW works for you :D xx

hiya everyone

well tomorrow is my first day back on SW and im very excited hehe

need to get to morrisons or asda in the morning and get me some lean meats and lots of vegs

will update tomorrow
x

Well done on getting in hun, I just qualified in adult nursing last year. Love, love, love it, best thing I've ever done.

morning everyone

well day 1 and i am feeling very motivated:D

so now i have my food in, was up and out early to morrisons - who i should add have some very good food bargains on at the moment such as diced pork for £1:D

gonna be a bit bored today tho, no work till tomorrow and no plans whatsoever lol

yay

x

I went to Caledonian Uni, being a bit older with the kids meant I didn't enjoy uni as much as the younger folks, but think I just preferred being out in placement in the "real world".

i know, i think i will be the same, i have a 20month daughter and im not really a every weekend getting drunk kind of girl lol

i just want to go in and get my degree but im worried about not fitting in with all the younger people lol and im only 25 hehe

im sure i will be fine tho
x

i know, i think i will be the same, i have a 20month daughter and im not really a every weekend getting drunk kind of girl lol

i just want to go in and get my degree but im worried about not fitting in with all the younger people lol and im only 25 hehe

im sure i will be fine tho
x

I started uni when I was 23. My 2 best friends on my course were 19 and 46! I have to admit, I was a total party animal and as a result failed first year-which is nigh on impossible to do! Looking back, I wish I'd been more responsible and not spent so much damn time in the pub. You also have the added motivation of providing a better future for your ickle one, that should keep you in the library when you're knackered!

I'll be keeping a close eye on how you're doing on SW, as I'm thinking of giving it a go. xx

Back