Lucysmommy's Diary - Lost 1lbs & got 2ST award:-)

cheers hunni

i hope you decided what diet you want to do, im a lot happier on SW knowing i can eat as much free food as i want

x

Hope day 1 goes well for you.

im worried about not fitting in with all the younger people lol and im only 25 hehe

im sure i will be fine tho
x

You definitely will be, in the nursing programme there is loads of "mature" students. Obviously get some younger ones too but I really don't think age is a problem unless it comes to partying and hangovers:D

My 2 best friends when I left uni are 26 and 53, I'm 34. I'm still in touch and close to them now.

i know, it was a snap decision, but im happy i did it, feel more at home doing SW - come and visit me tho:D

xx

I am visiting now :p come visit me too you wee bairn xxxx

I wanted to try SW but cant really afford it right now.

Big hugs and good luck lassie xx

cheers me dear

well today has been a great day, feeling very happy and positive, even tho i was robbed of £23 for a lawyer to sign a wee bit of paper for me, about a name change for uni :-(

anyways so the occupational health people who said i was fit to resume the course, and.............. i can start the 22nd of september yay!!!!!

so i am over the moon - thanks everybody for your kind messages

x

cheers me dear

well today has been a great day, feeling very happy and positive, even tho i was robbed of £23 for a lawyer to sign a wee bit of paper for me, about a name change for uni :-(

anyways so the occupational health people who said i was fit to resume the course, and.............. i can start the 22nd of september yay!!!!!

so i am over the moon - thanks everybody for your kind messages

x

Yay!!! :party0011:

I'm thrilled for you hun. xx

hiya

just thought i would pop on and say Hi!

also lost 1lb this week and got my 2stone award so im very pleased

hope everyone is well

x

well done :):)

hiya ladies sorry for not posting having a bit of manic time with work lol

im great and really enjoying SW again, i found that with WW if i ate something bad that it really affected my loss for the week but with SW that doesnt seem to happen, you can get it back whatever the small gain is

how is everyone else?
x

hello

what a weekend, my baby hasnt been well, and it sounds like croup but thankfully today she seems a lot better

had a great weekend other than that

the weather is being very strange - it was absolutely chucking it down and now the sun is out - hmmmmmmmmmmmmm mystery

still feeling positive and hoping to be in the 11's this week, will be over the moon if i get the result i want
x

Well on your loss, and your 2 stone award, that is fab.

Hope the little un is now on the mend.

Know what you mean about the weather, makes it hard to decide what to do for the day with the kids.

hey everyone

well still been very good and feel as tho i have lost weight this week, so fingers crossed for thurdsay.

lucys cough is starting to break up now so she seems to be a lot better this morning and is off to nursery to run them ragged haha

not long till holiday and still holding out hope for being 11st 7lbs so when i come back i will hopefully be under 12st (hehe - we'll see)

i think tho, cos im going to turkey i should be able to do EE most days? rice and kebabs yummy

x

thanks

lost another 1lb this week, over the moon

going to fast forward as of this week too, so starting tomorrow i will be hoping to get into the 11's

xx

Back