lumpy shakes

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by tanitathomas, 8 November 2009.

1. tanitathomas

tanitathomas Well-Known Member

when i first started my shakes they were so lumpy, i put up with the lumps untill recently, on a day out with my kids i put my shake in an oasis bottle and took a seperate bottle of water with me, i added the water and shaked it, it's fantastic!, hurray no more lumps think i'll have mint choc for my tea later.
  2. determinator

determinator Banned

I bought one of the lipotrim shakers from the pharmacy and its fantastic , never had any lumps , you can also blend them which I do sometimes :)
  3. anne-mariep

anne-mariep Well-Known Member

I too use the shaker but always have lumps in the strawberry shakes i just use a straw to break down the big ones then shake the living crap out of the shaker til they disappear ... great exercise. Use the blender for my breakfast an dinner shake thou its much nicer.
  4. jenny_belte

jenny_belte Well-Known Member

i always use a blender and add ice, it tastes so much better that way. remember my first few lumpy shakes, yuk.

x x
  5. IrishMum

IrishMum A little of everything!

Ditto- couldn't stand any lumps- Yuk!!!