lumpyandbumpydiary

hello! im starting JUDDD from tmrw, got my weigh in with my CDC tonight and am going to tell her about what im doing as i still need shakes for the down days. im hoping she'll still weigh me though as i plan to go back every fortnight during the first stages of the diet when my down days are limited to 500 cals to keep getting enough shakes so if shes still happy to weigh me during that time that would be a great help as its more consistent. im really hoping JUDDD works but then if i get fed up after the first few weeks or get frustrated with the losses i can always do SS for one quick week to boost the loss the go back to JUDDD after. my next mini goal is for October, ive got a big night out with the girls (skiiny girls i hasten to add!) then a break in majorca (all inclusive so must be as light as i can be before that one!!). after that it'll be Christmas so always gives me something to keep aiming for!

how are you doing? are you finding healthy eating and exercise is working better for you? xx

Sounds good hun.

Had a bit of a naughty weekend as family down and my gran came out of hospital so it went a bit wrong lol but back on it and exercising quite a bit, checking stats on fri so hopefully things will look ok then!

Sounds good hun.

Had a bit of a naughty weekend as family down and my gran came out of hospital so it went a bit wrong lol but back on it and exercising quite a bit, checking stats on fri so hopefully things will look ok then!

yeah you'll be fine, you'll have plenty of time to pull it back. are you weighing on a certain day every week or just monitoring it now and again? x

Back