lumpyandbumpydiary

i'm 9st 5lbs now, really want to get to the 8s like you wouldnt believe!! its coz ive managed to get to this weight before and i never managed to get into the 8s. the closer i was, the more frustrated i got with the weight loss slowing down and i ended up just staying in the 9s then gaining again when i went back to naughty habits!. i really do think that getting in the 8s will refocus my mindset and help me to maintain my weight at that stage rather than just coasting in the 9s so i must be good for the next few weeks or so to get myself in there!! x

well i'm currently on day 4 of my strictly SS challenge, and i have to admit, the hardest thing has been staying away from the scales! i want to stick to SS for this week and see if it boosts my weight loss but im also challenging myself to not weigh before my weigh in! i feel much more focused on CD this week as im not tempted to pick on anything by cutting the eggs and chicken out. im really hoping for a good loss but if it is slow again, then that'll indicate its time to move up the steps as im nearing my goal.

day 6 of my Strictly SS challenge, very pleased with how i've done although am nervous about the weight loss result on weds. got a feeling it might not be a brilliant result as its probably time for me to move up the steps but i am still hoping the SS week wasn't all in vain! have also decided to start the JUDDD diet from next week onwards, have been looking on the forum page for the JUDDD diet and there's others there who have gone from a vlcd to juddd and have either lost straight away or STS the first week so im hoping for a similar result.

am looking forward to eating normally again and weirdly enough am craving wholemeal rolls and healthy fillings, something i would never have entertained pre-cambridge! just goes to show that vlcds have plenty of benefits, including making you actually want to eat healthily when bringing food back into your diet! will still be doing CD on the down days of the diet so i will still be very much active on the forum and can also keep going to my CDC every week for the foreseeable future which will be beneficial for me. so to sum up, i'm looking forward to starting JUDDD but a bit nervous about maybe gaining during the initial week, just have to take the risk and see how it goes!

Well done hun - doing so well!!

I've just had my first 100% day in yonks! Still undecided how to go on, my friend is doing herbalife and can sell it to me pretty cheap so I might do that to keep me balanced until hols or use that on juddd - be looking forward to seeing how u get on!!

Good luck for your WI too sending positive thoughts! x

thanks, it's tonight after work so i'll update either this evening or tomorrow, havent weighed at all so am quite nervous about what the result may be! herbalife is meant to be good, a friend of mine lost 2 stone on itm went from a 14 to an 8 and she still has one shake a day with balanced meals to maintain her weight with regular exercise. i think all the shake diest work, its just a question of sticking to them! i'm planning on starting juddd next weekend so i might do SS for another week then jump straight into juddding. i just hope that it doesnt have an adverse effect on my weight but thats the risk i'll have to take! i need real fooooood! x

hey! i lost 3lbs! happy with that but still frustrated that i'm so near the 8s and not quite there! think im going to SS again this week to push to get another good result, if i gt another 3lbs loss, i'll be 8st 13lbs so i would absolutely love that! however, its my TOTM next week and although i'll stick to SS as best as i can, i cant control the amount of weight i'll lose so i'll just have to push as best as i can and see where it gets me!

have u started on the herbalife?? x

Fab!! Well done u that's great!

Haven't started yet been using my cd shakes as easy for this shift on work cos I have 2 shakes in work so haven't been organised to sort the herbalife out. Will start the weekend then, whatever cd products I have will be my post holiday emergency stash!! Xxx

Let me know how you find it, i'm dying to start juddd but after having a 3lbs loss, i want to try SS for another week to push towards the 8s! with my friends birthday a week sat i'll be having a meal and some drinkies for that so i'll prob embark on juddd that weekend to ease myself in. i've got friends up the following sat for a meal at mine then its my OH's birthday the week after so every saturday in august involves a meal, which is why i think it'll be easier to start juddd instead of having one day off then returning to just SS. it gets harder every time! xx

Sounds sensible hun. You're very good so I know ull teach your goals in no time!

Aw thank you! i think my main concern now is starting to bring the food back in, its not so much that i feel i'll go mad on the food coz im still very focused and have the mindset to stick to it but im worried about the initial gain when i do eat again. although i know that it'll be mainly water which will adjust itself in the 1st week or two, i still feel that seeing it on the scales will dishearten me. think i'll have to just stay away from the scales come september and attempt to readjust to normal without that distraction!

how far are you from your overall goal? x

Well I was 10 st 1 this morning. Originally I wanted to get to 9 st 7 but tbh I've never got there and don't think I'd maintain there do aiming to be 9st 11 and toned!! Be right at the top end of bmi but I'll feel happier with my appearance and feel I can maintain this which is more important to me that what the numbers actually say!!

Why don't u weigh after 2 weeks on juddd so it balances out? X

yes i might do that actually, because the way im intending my up days to fall will end up with one being right before my weigh in day of wednesday, so it wont be a good result! my cdc doesnt do thursdays and i dont want to move to tuesdays because its too close to the weekend so maybe i'll start just seeing her every 2 weeks as i'll only need a limited amount of shakes for my down days anyway.

i agree with not taking notice of the numbers on the scales, this is what i need to start doing! i'm going to start using my kettlebell again soon to get my love handles trimmed and help with toning up and fat loss but then the scales will prob weigh heavier so i need to stop obsessing with numbers and start monitoring my shape changes more! x

sticking with SS for this week again, but stupid TOTM has reared its ugly head and i always seem to have a loss of 1lb on these weeks so not expecting a decent result already for weds!! meeting up with friends tonight as its my friends wedding tmrw, they are having food in the pub, i'll just have to sit there and bear it!! not eating or drinking at the wedding tmrw either, being boring and taking the car, this diet is really grating on me now!

starting to grow more and more tired of CD at the moment, the more i think of changing to juddd the more appealing it seems. i weighed in the house this morning and have put on 2lbs so gutted about that although it is my TOTM, ive always had a slow loss rather than none at all so hoping that by weds the excess weight may have vanished and that i'll sts at least. i think by next weekend i'll be juddding because im really struggling with CD now. maybe i'll go back to CD in a few weeks to shed a few lbs quickly but for now i think juddd is the way forward for me :)

Back