lumpyandbumpydiary

I'm back on it tomorrow until I finish these poxy products!

Keep it up girls x

aw not long now and u can start JUDDD or whatever you plan to do. i'm counting down the weeks til when i can finish now, had great momentum at the start but now i feel like i need to get back into the land of the living! will stick it til end of september and hopefully i'll be nearer to where i want to be by then if all goes well. not looking forward to weigh-in tonight but will put that out of the way and re-focus for next week! x

Still not on track- lost my mojo - hvent got much left which is worse! Gonna try do my own version of 1000 to reign myself back in

I take my hat off to you sticking at it til then!! xx

you've only got a little way to go now so as long as you stick to some sort of diet then you'll be fine! keep at it, you probabaly need food now because you're so close to goal, you need something to bost your metabolism! i lost 1lb last night so i'm happy with that as I hadnt expected any loss at all, so i'm determined to get into those pesky 8s now! am really going to try hard to just SS this week rather than having a few sneaky eggs or bits of chicken here and there as i'm nearly in the low 9s so i need a good result next week to boost my focus! x

Wekll done on your loss! 1lb closer to goal :)

Wekll done on your loss! 1lb closer to goal :)

thanks krissy! am determined to get into the 8s as we go into august, also looking forward to upping the steps as my CDC said last night that as i'm getting closer to goal, i should start reintroducing food so that'll be lovely! im actually looking forward to having some granary bread, never thought i'd say that!! x

Well ive sort of reigned myself in, ive had a bar and 2 meals (prawns and cous cous and chicken and rice) im in under 1000 cals and i think this is the way forward for me. 1/2 cd products and a healthy meal x

excellent well done! keep it up and those few lbs will be off in no time! x

thanks krissy! am determined to get into the 8s as we go into august, also looking forward to upping the steps as my CDC said last night that as i'm getting closer to goal, i should start reintroducing food so that'll be lovely! im actually looking forward to having some granary bread, never thought i'd say that!! x

I said the same thing to my mum last night, I'm looking forward to eating muesli and brown toast for breakfast, never thought I'd be saying that before the diet!

I said the same thing to my mum last night, I'm looking forward to eating muesli and brown toast for breakfast, never thought I'd be saying that before the diet!

lol thats the good thing about this diet though i think, i'm looking forward to eating healthily, whereas before i would just crave the carbs and junk but now im reading up on slimming world recipes and looking forward to making them when i come off cambridge. it cant come quick enough for me now! :eating:

weigh-in tonight, cant see a big loss, if any. scales havent really moved so im thinking its time to go up the steps. i've got my holiday weight off so far but i dont think the weight's going to come off like it was before unless i reintroduce some food. i am nervous about going up the steps mind, but at the same time i cant wait until im on 1000 as there are potatoes and bread involved! my cousin ate her salmon and boiled potatoes with salad last night in my garden and it looked so healthy and fresh, looking forward to the day i cant eat that sort of meal again!

Good luck :) x

thanks :) i only lost 1lb, feeling frustrated now as i really want to get into those 8s! am going to try really hard to stick to just SS this week and not have extras like chicken, eggs, etc but if i dont get a good result next week then i think its definitely time to move up the steps and bring food in! x

yeah i think it'll be a case of moving up the steps but im going to give SS one last push this week and move up to 810 next week then 1000 the week after I think, need some carbs for a change! x

Back