lumpyandbumpydiary

have a think and see how you feel on thurs. you may be back on track and want to weigh then, plus you may not want to leave your first weigh in too long so just see how the next day goes. i'm gettting the bars early tomorrow, i know you're not meant to have them for 2 weeks but i'm struggling so i need something different. aiming to ss for the next 3 wks then do either ss+ or 810, maybe do ss+ for 2 wks then 810 after that, really looking forward to fooooood!

Sorry can I know the difference between SS+ and 810 as I thought 810 was SS + or have u got it all wrong?

I know it's difficult. I am getting some soups tonight which will help me as am getting fed up of shakes only. I am going to try and make my shake to a moose.

Just look at the positive side and keep telling yourself why you are doing it. If that does not work read other diaries of remind you why you too g thought the journey. Just 3 more weeks left girl

SS+ is 3 shakes plus a 200cal meal compiled of protein i.e. chicken, lean meat, fish, quorn in your case though and 80g of veg such as cauliflower, celery, broccoli. 810 is step 2, i believe you can have milk allowance as well as a 200cal meal and a salad for lunch, although this may be on the 1000 step 3. have u got a book that your counsellor gave you? its all explained much better in there!

i must confess i had chicken and beansprouts from the chinese yesterday :( i only had a very small amount tho and the OH had the rest but I do feel much better after having food so i'm hoping I can make 1 day a week ss+ cooking proper chicken not chinese style! i was so miserable last night before i ate the chicken then it was like a switch was flipped so i think i'll have to bring in ss+ on maybe 2 days per week to keep me going and then go on it full time at the end of the next 3 weeks. weigh in tonight so i'll let you know how that goes!

I dont think you should beat yourself by doing SS+ on some days I think its a really good idea as that way you are still able to stay on track.

The whole idea is for you to stick to the diet and loose weight so it does not matter if you keep changing from SS and SS+ as long as you follow the plan.

You have done really well. What you can do is do Ss one day and SS+ the other so that way you can cope and keep sticking to the diet as that is what I am going to do as Monday I did Ss+ yesterday Ss and today back to SS+ it makes it easier for me to suruvive.

I am going to take a day at a time if I feel I really need food I will do SS+ if I am doing fine I will stick to SS so see how you feel on a daily basis do not force yourself to stick to SS as days go by you will get to breaking point and you do not want to get there.

KEEP IT UP you are doing really well.

GOOD LUCK FOR TONIGHT

thank you! hoping it'll be a good loss, i'll definitely be factoring in ss+ on certain days from now on, at least its controllable then! will update the weigh in result in the morning!

Diary update

All in all hasn't been a bad week! i have to go on the bars from tomorrow though or i will feel like i'm struggling! am going to factor in 2 ss+ days per week as well to control the food and to have something nice as a change! weigh in tonight so hoping for decent results!

I know what you mean and a different meal type helps us continue our diet.

Will look out for your results tomorrow.

hey! i lost 7 lbs and 9 inches so i'm really pleased with that, it defo spurred me on to do well this week too. how are you doing?

thank you! defo spurred me on to stick to it now, will leave the measurements until the end of the month now but just wanted a quick boost on the inch side too as that helps to motivate more than the scales sometimes!

hey! i lost 7 lbs and 9 inches so i'm really pleased with that, it defo spurred me on to do well this week too. how are you doing?

Thats a great loss well done :)

I have my measurements done every 2 weeks and generally see 3-6 inches coming off, apart from my hips that didn't move for 10 weeks!

Good luck on your journey :)

thanks krissy! are you the same as me with ur hips? i'm a pear shape and they take ages to shift, its usually my waist that goes first and the hips stay stubborn!

thanks krissy! are you the same as me with ur hips? i'm a pear shape and they take ages to shift, its usually my waist that goes first and the hips stay stubborn!

Absolutely, size 14 on top and 18 on bottoms, they went down 1.5 inches at last measuring and I nearly exploded with excitement!
Hopefully the start of them disappearing, rapidly!

Hey that's really good. It's a brilliant result. It's been awesome am very pleased for you. Not sure if you looked at my diary I lost 6lb which I was not expecting so am pleased as the 2 days I off was plan was with very minimum food jus to keep me going.

Well done

thats excellent especially with the couple of days off plan well done! i'm suffering from constipation at the moment so feeling sorry for myself lol! i've been to docs he prescribed the pharmacists form of dulcoease so i've taken 4 today which is more than the normal dose but really need to get things shifting! feel bloated :(

Hey did the medicine help? Think try taking ducolax tablets those are stronger and do the job.

You also get some fibre stuff from Cambridge that helps you not get constipated.

You could also try psyllium husk powder in your shakes, will make them a little thicker so you can make your shakes abit bigger and are full of fibre. They also come in pill form I believe and a little cheaper than CD Fibre x

i've bought psyllium husks now they were on offer in holland and barrett, they were half price anyway but you could but another half price so the other tub was quarter price! 2 for £8 something, bargain!!!

also krissy - i'm the same with the sizes - 12 on top and 16 on bottom, so frustrating with dresses!!

Back