lumpyandbumpydiary

Oooh will have to see if I can get some of those at the weekend if the offers still on, I hear they are good for thickening up shakes and sauces so will be handy i have around rather than corn flour etc.

I know its sucha pain! My 18s are baggy already though so fingers crossed it won't be long till the 16s now...

Hey there how was your weekend. Mine was really hectic but was good to stay on plan.
Enjoyed the nice weather yesterday. Went for a good 2hrs walk. It was great.

It was my sister birthday do we went to the pub and I had nothing still except a coke zero and than nandos for dinner where I had some come zero and a mushroom and hallomi cheese.

Today been really bus and had coke zero
Again think am getting into a bad habit as I usually want to have jus 2 cans on the weekend as a treat.

How you been and goes it going!

hey! havent updated the diary for a little while now!

i have managed to stick to the diet although i am being a bit naughty sometimes with not using my last shake of the day but i had all 3 last night and have had 1 today so will be having my tetra at lunch and my last shake/soup when i get home at 5-6ish and plenty of water.

i went on the bars this week - so disappointed they are yuk! really dont like them at all and i tried some of my mothers as well to see if they were better flavours but i hate them :( will have to make do with shakes soups and tetras but i'll get the mix a mousse to see if that'll give me more variety!

how's everyone else doing on SS??

The mousse is lush! Would prefer that over the bars any day :)

ooo really krissy? i'll defo get the mix tomorrow night then. can't believe how disappointing the bars were, my mother said they were a lifesaver on lighterlife so i was really looking forward to adding them in, now i've got to stick with the liquid! at least there are certain flavours i do enjoy tho, rather choc mint shake than a toffee bar any day!

I don't like any of the chewy ones, only the crunchy ones!
I think you can buy the same mousse stuff from supermarkets aswell and its much cheaper :)

Had my 2nd weigh in last night - lost 5lbs! very pleased as I am 2lbs away from my 1st stone and if I do well next week, i.e. lose around 5lbs again, I'll be in the 10s already! I'm really determined to stick to SS properly this week, was a bit naughty not eating all my shakes and having chicken instead last week so I will get back onto it with 3 full shakes this week and try to so SS rather than SS+ for a week or so until I can reach the 10s.

Hey well done am really pleased for you.

I was meant to have my weigh in today but last nite my CDC came and dropped me a weeks supply as she had to go and see her mum as she is critical. I am not going to have a weigh in this week do will have to wait till next Thursday. I don't want to use my scales as they differ from her so incase I don't get a good result I'll be off the rails so I have decided to wait till next week.

yeah thats a good idea, hopefully you'll have a bigger loss that way as well which will spur you on to do well, plus if you have any setbacks, you've got more time to put it right too. good luck for this week! x

Week 3 - update

chicken and mushroom soup is my saviour!! i'm not overly fussed on much, the choc mint is lovely but takes an age to blend and there's still lumps in mine! leek and potato can get sickly towards the end but will do for variation! tetras are ok but very rich in taste! so chick and mushroom is like a nice mild cup a soup, goes down a treat! wish i'd bought these initially, dont know why i left it til now!

hoping i can really stick to SS this week, i'm getting weighed a day early because of uni commitments so that should help me to stick with it even more so this week!

Hey it's good to try the different variety and see what you enjoy. I love the peanut bars they my best. I weighed myself today and have lost 8lb in 10 days so that's exactly a stone gone now. My CD was back so I was really glad when she called and said I could have a weigh in.

I am taking a break from cd this week as its my wedding anniversary this weekend and we going away to Newquay and also am going out Wednesday not so thought no use doing it just for 3 days.

I will be careful with what I eat and am joining the gym tomorrow so am hoping it will help me maintain even though I will be eating. Will be back on the diet in the 26 to carry on.

I've enjoyed reading your diary as everyone else said how nice some of the soups were and they all make me gag apart from the chick and mush.....thought I was the only one! Well done on your weight loss btw.

hey nomorecake - love the username! yeah i'm trying to keep a track of what flavours I like so that others can get an idea too, obviously everyone's tastebuds are the same but I'm very fussy with food so chicken & mush has been a lifesaver for me. i had leek and potato last night as i've run out of chick & mush for the week :( and it was so sickly towards the end, yuk! i basically live off choc mint and chocolate shakes, choc tetras and chick and mush soup. i've got 3 leek and potato to swap for chick tmrw as i'm seeing my CDC a day early, so looking forward to having more nice soup!!

my mum did lighterlife and she said her counsellor only liked chicken soup and nothing else and she literally had 4 chicken soup shakes a day for 5 months!! crazy!

early weigh in tonight because of uni commitments tomorrow. am due on this week and i feel much heavier. although i've stuck to SS bar one dish of chicken tikka sat night, i dont think i've lost any weight, not according to my home scales anyway! we'll see tonight if there's any major damage!

hey! i lost 1lb last night, better than expected but still disappointed as my mum ate food during the week as she had a virus and managed to stay the same whereas i stuck rigidly to my diet apart from a chicken tikka dish sat night which didnt knock me out of ketosis as i checked the day later with my ketostix. hoping for a bigger loss next week as i'm yet to reach my 1st stone!

how's your weight loss going skinnys? is it tomorrow night you usually weigh? x

in my experience my 3rd weeks were always the slowest! But still its a lb gone :)

yes ur right, my CDC had one of those fat blob thingys (not sure what they are called!) on her table to demonstrate how big 1lb is in weight so it did put it into perspective, at least it wasn't 1lb on!

Yuk! Lol

I always compare what I lose to real like life things, like 1lb is 2 tubs of butter or one guinea pig!

Back