Lunch - Angry venting

LouiseElectric

:rolleyes:

Hey all xx

Just made myself Jacket Potaoes ( little ones) beans a cheese for lunch in staff kitchen and a girl had just told me I should not have that every day .. I had same yesterday ..

Not only is it cheap but is allowed on Extra Easy ...

Mind own business please lol xx

Who's she? The food police? I'm afraid I'd fit her up with a good old dose of sarcasm :D lol

Too right! You tell 'em girl! Is she jealous do you think?

lol - well the only reason she would be jealous is because I am eatting Carbs as she is doing a special diet which puts u in ketosis but what she can eat is a handful of meat and a few lettuce leaves - i did consider the diet but knew i could eat with SW.. I never ever pass jusgement unless asked rude lol :)

Who's she? The food police? I'm afraid I'd fit her up with a good old dose of sarcasm :D lol

LOL no I was smarter and said well I have lost 5lbs this week ( Well I think due to combined efforts of three different scales LOL ) :D:D:D:D:D - her face was a pic ;)

Pfft, a good old jacket is a regular staple food in my diet! You should tell her to mind her own business, or explain that potatoes and other carbs are free foods and you can have as many as you want so neerrr :p

I bet she was salivating looking at it, you should do one every day next week and go "Ooh, aah, yum, tasty, oh the carbs baby" as you eat it. Sitting right facing her. :p

Ok that was mean me, nice me feels sorry for her, she must be so hungry, she'll never keep that jazz up the silly billy. ;):D

Pfft, a good old jacket is a regular staple food in my diet! You should tell her to mind her own business, or explain that potatoes and other carbs are free foods and you can have as many as you want so neerrr :p

Just checked out your weight lost and you are doing very well on it too !!!:) well done.

Haha people dont understand the words free they look at me as if I am nuts lol

Must saying rather enjoying my lunch today xx

I bet she was salivating looking at it, you should do one every day next week and go "Ooh, aah, yum, tasty, oh the carbs baby" as you eat it. Sitting right facing her. :p

Ok that was mean me, nice me feels sorry for her, she must be so hungry, she'll never keep that jazz up the silly billy. ;):D

Hahaha yes that is mean lol - I am sure someone did that to me last year when I was on lighter life and they had pop corn too :rolleyes::)

I did say say to her I have done the whole no carb thing and look where I am ..

I said rather a lot as it goes ... :jelous:haha

should have asked if you too could have bad breadth if skip carbs.OOOOcant believe I said that.

Hahaha lol I knew coming here would make me feel better .. GREAT SUPPORT haha

xxxx

You know she's going to go have fish and chips tonight after smelling your lunch, don't you? :bliss: Poor love, bet she's counting the hours til the chippy opens. :eek:

I've done the vclds too, you have to have a certain sort of temperment to work it. I didn't either. :wave_cry:

There's a diet that succeeds for each one of us and it sounds like it's probably not for her since she's hankering after other people's grub. Ah well, at least you've given her summat to think on, maybe you have a future convert there??? :p

You know she's going to go have fish and chips tonight after smelling your lunch, don't you? :bliss: Poor love, bet she's counting the hours til the chippy opens. :eek:

I've done the vclds too, you have to have a certain sort of temperment to work it. I didn't either. :wave_cry:

There's a diet that succeeds for each one of us and it sounds like it's probably not for her since she's hankering after other people's grub. Ah well, at least you've given her summat to think on, maybe you have a future convert there??? :p

Ah now you have done it gone and mentioned fish and chips mmmm SW style lol

I cheated in first week milk shake diet and cheating by eatting chicken - not right for me.

I would like to see our weights in 6 months and see who stuck to it and who is back on carbs lol x

Just checked out your weight lost and you are doing very well on it too !!!:) well done.

Haha people dont understand the words free they look at me as if I am nuts lol

Must saying rather enjoying my lunch today xx

Aww, thanks!

I used to think it was carbs that made me overweight, but SW has taught me it was all the hidden fats I didn't even think about...so now I have lots of jackets lol!

Haha, I know what you mean. I always forget that not everyone knows SW language :eek:

I found I enjoy lunch more when I know someone else can't eat it. mwahahahaha!

she just needs to take her opinion and stick it.

I hope her and Katosis are having fun - cos i love JP and cheese and beans - nom!!!

In fact i love Cheese full stop - perhaps why i also love SW!!!

Woop for SW! (and well done on ignoring her!) xxx

Aww, thanks!

I used to think it was carbs that made me overweight, but SW has taught me it was all the hidden fats I didn't even think about...so now I have lots of jackets lol!

Haha, I know what you mean. I always forget that not everyone knows SW language :eek:

I found I enjoy lunch more when I know someone else can't eat it. mwahahahaha!

I am exactly the same been saying for the last year I cant eat Carbs it will make me fat - er hello maybe its the crash diet binge low carb diet what made me like this lol

Hidden fats saying that not impressed was making sw spag bol last night and my dearest man opened a jar of dominos pasta sause in - so I had no sins for treats :-(

hehe thats evil x

Another one who diet not get SW - bless him

she just needs to take her opinion and stick it.

I hope her and Katosis are having fun - cos i love JP and cheese and beans - nom!!!

In fact i love Cheese full stop - perhaps why i also love SW!!!

Woop for SW! (and well done on ignoring her!) xxx

Yup agreed

I love cheese too - I love the fact I have have some everyday :) on all plans

xx

Tell her to eff orf! (that's the posh version!) Is she a friend of yours, or just a passing comment? My girls here are alwaes asking me what is free, how many syns in this and that etc. They alwaes ask how much I've lost after WI and pay me compliments. It's almost as if I pay them! :D What is wrong with people and keeping opinions to themselves. Yes, eating the same thing everyday is boring, but I don't think it can do us much harm, so long as it's free or superfree!

id have 2 spuds one day next week with some beans and cheese just to rub her nose in it lol

Tell her to eff orf! (that's the posh version!) Is she a friend of yours, or just a passing comment? My girls here are alwaes asking me what is free, how many syns in this and that etc. They alwaes ask how much I've lost after WI and pay me compliments. It's almost as if I pay them! :D What is wrong with people and keeping opinions to themselves. Yes, eating the same thing everyday is boring, but I don't think it can do us much harm, so long as it's free or superfree!

Hehe oh very posh indeed me lady lol
Not a friend just a college have a quick chat .

I think most people i know even friends can be quite *****y about diets - always giving there opinion - to be honest not told many what I am doing now - may if weight loss becomes obvious - i will get support :) x

Back