Lunch ideas for taking to work! (cruise phase)

I have cold meatballs quite a lot for lunches at work (either beef or turkey), also boiled eggs, fat free yogurts, salads with lean meats. There is a daily menu thread that's good if you need some inspiration.

Much the same here, egg/tuna/chicken salads (with cottage cheese or a bit of balsamic vinegar), hard boiled eggs, chunks of cold meat, tinned fish, yogurts, things that I can pick at as its generally too busy for meals . Sometimes I take homemade chilli or soup but hot food can be wasted as theres not always time to finish it.....quite used to such meals cold though!

quiches & mince flan are also good options for PP days

Tuna / mackerel and hard boiled eggs. I generally have some ham in the fridge for if I'm desperate. Chicken / beef strips I've cooked the night before. All for PP days.

PV days are easier as I can generally get something out and about.

If I'm not organised then m&s or Tesco for some cooked meat! I really like the mini packs of cooked fish... Had that for lunch today - yummy!

Xxx

I have my Dukan brown bread at lunch times always. It just varies what I have on it. Some days I'll have poached salmon (from Tesco) mixed with extra light philly and on PV days I'll top it with cucumber and or tomato. Other things I have would be Tuna (mixed with philly and tomato puree), poached egg, chicken etc.

Back