Lunch ideas please :)

Geetwo

Hey all

Please can anyone give me some ideas for lunches that are quick and easy - at the mo I'm doing tuna/salmon/chicken/steak etc in a basic small salad or with ceaser dressing. just think I will struggle in a month or so as they are a bit meh..

hope your all doing well :) keep at it!!

If I am up for some treat and splashing some money, I buy Waitrose garden salad, king prawns and crispy bacon and mix all 3 together to get an upgraded salad version :) Recently I bought milled flax seed mix with nuts, so used this as a crust for some turkey steaks - delicious! Stuffed boiled eggs are also fun. You can do some meatloafs as well. Salmon rolls with cheese, low carb miso soup etc

Ham and cheese spread/mayo/cheese roll ups

Garlic butter fried chicken breast with cheese crisps

Pizzas made with these 4g carb pitas (these saved me last time on Atkins and i'm sure they will again) Josephs Pita Bread - 6 Pack | Low Carb Megastore I made them with two of those pitas, 25g of Sainsburys pizza topping on each one and topped with cheddar. 12.1g carbs for 2 pizzas if I remember rightly.

The pitas can be used for some really great 'sandwiches'. I often had chicken and bacon, egg and bacon, ham and cheese, cheese on its own with butter or ham and mustard.

Some sort of fritatta?

awesome thanks ! as the weeks progress I'm just not hungry at lunch! I feel like I should be eating more but sure it's fine, I have a snack about 11 of avocado or pepperoni etc :)

Back