Lunch ideas

NatalieBxx

Morning all!

I have made a salad with some pasta for lunch but I think it's going to be a bit boring, anyone got any ideas what I can get which is really low syns and tasty?
I have a m&s and a tesco near work!

Thank you :) xx

Are you doing EE? I like to add some ham or prawns or boiled eggs to my salads, makes it a bit more exciting :D

Oops sorry! I am doing EE. It is plain pasta, leaves, toms, cucumber, beetroot and spring onions, just wanted something to make it a bit more interesting!! :)

Oooh I really want a boiled egg but can't do that at work, thats an idea for tomoro tho! xx

I find salads get a bit boring so add chilli sauce or sliced chilli or sliced radish, Something to add flavour.
Must admit I often have a bowl of cut up fruit for lunch with Onken fat free yogurt ( strawberry or Vanilla) and just dip the fruit in. They are lovely.......

Bit of a late reply but an idea for another day- M&S do these "a taste of..." salad box things, I had the Asian one a couple of weeks ago. It was like a sushi rice salad with smoked salmon, edamame beans, carrot/lettuce salad type thing and a dressing. It was quite filling and worked out as 4.5 syns on E/E without the dressing (not sure what it is with the dressing sorry, it was just soy sauce and lime I think though) they have Indian and Greek ones too, I would say the Asian & Greek ones would be lowest in syns cos the Indian one has raita and bhajis .. mmm

I love their cupcakes so have to stay out of there.. but I was in the clothes shop bit buying a birthday gift so thought why not let's have some lunch :D stayed away from the bakery bit - I could smell it from the clothes shop though...

Back