Red Days lunch ideas

morning all
does anyone have any good ideas for a red day lunch that i can take to work, apart from the usual salads? Altho i do like salads, i'm getting a bit fed up of taking them nearly everyday.. any ideas would be really helpful..:chores016:

Any tinned fish mixed with onion peppers very low fat mayo or salad cream. I also love Tescos roasted chilli salmon fillets - 2 in pack and 2 packs for £6.50 - they are already cooked and can be chopped through salad or full fillet eaten with salad.

the thing is...i'm not too keen on fish (i like salmon tho!) Sorry to be fussy.. i've just ordered some Joe's sausages, so i might russle up a sausage casserole and take some in a food flask - which means i won't have to learn how use the microwave!!! yay!!

If you're going to start using the microwave, soups and chilli would be good to take in. I do roasted veggies with chopped up veggie sausages and that's always tasty.

Otherwise what about using your B choice for Finn Crisps? You can have 6 of them and use them like crackers. Top them with syn free spread, cream cheese, sliced veggies and chopped up sausage?

If you like chicken liver you can chop it (cooked obv) with hard boiled egg and onion

SW quiche is always good for both red and green days too

Back