Red Days lunch ideas

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Galaxy1969, 9 October 2010 Social URL.

1. Galaxy1969

Galaxy1969 Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.44%)
    Diet:
    SW
    morning all
    does anyone have any good ideas for a red day lunch that i can take to work, apart from the usual salads? Altho i do like salads, i'm getting a bit fed up of taking them nearly everyday.. any ideas would be really helpful..:chores016:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Galaxy1969

Galaxy1969 Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.44%)
    Diet:
    SW
    thats not a bad idea..i'll have to learn to use the microwave at work i think!

4. deg

deg Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(28.88%)
    Diet:
    SW EE
    Any tinned fish mixed with onion peppers very low fat mayo or salad cream. I also love Tescos roasted chilli salmon fillets - 2 in pack and 2 packs for £6.50 - they are already cooked and can be chopped through salad or full fillet eaten with salad.

5. Galaxy1969

Galaxy1969 Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.44%)
    Diet:
    SW
    the thing is...i'm not too keen on fish (i like salmon tho!) Sorry to be fussy.. i've just ordered some Joe's sausages, so i might russle up a sausage casserole and take some in a food flask - which means i won't have to learn how use the microwave!!! yay!!

6. hastalavegan

hastalavegan Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(13.79%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If you're going to start using the microwave, soups and chilli would be good to take in. I do roasted veggies with chopped up veggie sausages and that's always tasty.

Otherwise what about using your B choice for Finn Crisps? You can have 6 of them and use them like crackers. Top them with syn free spread, cream cheese, sliced veggies and chopped up sausage?

7. Naomi F

Naomi F Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(15.13%)
    Diet:
    SW
    If you like chicken liver you can chop it (cooked obv) with hard boiled egg and onion

SW quiche is always good for both red and green days too

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.