Lunch ideas?

hobnobsmummy

Silver Member
I am fine with Brekkie and Dinner but I really struggle with Lunch.
Only so many Jacket potatoes and Salad I can cope with.

What are your favourite lunches?

lol i get the same too hon! at first i actually got sick of jacket potatoe . but there are a few things u can eat for lunch. me personally i like to eat crackers with a cheese triangle (laughing cow light) or ham salad pitta bread . i also like prawns salad. i like most of the weight watchers soups. and love chicken wrap with lettace and tomoto. im sure the others can you give more ideas and better ones at that lol . i like mostly bland food so i dont have sauces etc . xx

I eat lunch at work a lot- so I try and make it easy.

At the moment because of the weather it's all soups for me.

Maybe try cooking a bit extra at dinner the night before and having it the next day or a WW microwave meal with steamed veg?

I have soup a lot, either homemade or shop bought. Just had the wild mushroom Covent garden soup that is 1.2/100 fat, so is well within the rules and lovely!

I'd love to make a big batch of soup and freeze it, but our freeer is already full and never seems to empty! We have a tiny tiny kitchen so making and creating food isnt much fun, which is a shame because I love cooking.

Have had a tuna JP and salad for lunch today, Prob have the same tommorow aswell then after that will invest in some soups.

Mugshots? Toastie? Pasta salad?
My favourite at the moment is tikka stuffed pitta bread- its precooked tikka chicken out a bag in the frozen section of morrisons and then lots of salad! If I'm feeling generous I'll make some rita to go with it. X

I had seafood sticks, homemade marie rose sauce and a salad pitta today. What about weight watchers bagels and some low fat philli (I think of of them is 95% fat free).

Back