LUNCH IDEAS

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ickleladynat, 18 August 2008 Social URL.

1. ickleladynat

ickleladynat Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi guys,

Does anyone have any easy lunch ideas? I'm on a Red Day and was wondering if anyone had any quick and easy ideas?
    I have a tesco & M&s next to me at work so can get anything from there. x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MissTango

MissTango Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    im not much help lol!
    Im having Egg on toast, free on both days (HEb for toast) :)

4. Sammy Kitten

Sammy Kitten Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I usually cook something I'm afraid. As a Green'er I have spaghetti, passata, veg, quorn swedish balls and parmesan. If I'm out and about or at work I make up a pasta salad or sandwiches using my healthy extras. Just remember 20cals is approx. a syn so if you go to M&S or Tesco, you can at least use up your syns if you're desperate.

5. Sammy Kitten

Sammy Kitten Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    OH! I don't know about red days, but on green days Ainsley Harriot or Sammys couscous is free! All you need to do is mix the packet with hot water so if you've got a kettle and a bowl at work you're sorted if you dash to Tesco!

6. Fat&FedUp

Fat&FedUp Full Member

I often have a Mug Shot for lunch. All the 1% fat ones are free on green!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.