Lunch Ideas

shakey999

Im sitting at my desk at the mo and my lunch is in 15mins, i have NO idea what im going to have. Im trying to stick to a green day today, but there is little in the Centra I can buy that is green friendly lol any ideas?!?!?! :(

What have you got nearby???

got that yesterday lol i only have a streat and a centra :(

I have no idea what streat and centra are!!!!

Ha, I could eat it everyday and not get bored of it!!
What about a salad of some sort?

Or pasta maybe? Noodles?

Found Centra too! Welcome to Centra.ie

Says on their website that they've got stir fries and stuff like that. Do they have noodles and pasta? That kind of thing?

Spooky hellie - I typed those very words.... :p

do do do doooo do do do doooo

(that's the spooky song, if you are wondering! You know the one...!)

lol thats it!!! i think im gonna go for noodles of some sort from somwhere. ill be walking aimlessly around the shop to try and find something lol

thanks for your help girlies!!! xx will keep up updated as to what i ended up with hehe

ok girls i ended up getting a prepacked noodle salad with sweet chili sauce and wee tiny bits of chicken....theres no nutrition values on it (?!?!?) but i think its ok. im going to eat it anyway LOL

I wouldn't have thought it would be too bad - maybe a bit of oil on the noodles to stop them sticking together and chilli sauce isn't too bad either, only 2 syns or so a tablespoon.

Bet the whole lot isn't much more than 5 syns. I though nutritional values had to be displayed??

Oh well, enjoy your salad - I'm just about to have Mild Curry Savoury Rice with some chopped bacon and salad leaves. Yum!!

Back