• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Lunch on the go.... how do you do it?

If you have a microwave you could Nuke left overs. I do some weekends.

Proper lunch or picky things? - cheese chunks, nuts, frankfurters, chicken drumsticks, boiled eggs/egg mayo, soft cheese/dips & crudites, lettuce & cold sliced meat roll-ups, bbq/tikka chicken breast, prawn cocktail.
Home made batch of veg soup liquidised and frozen in portion bags to defrost later
depends on what phase you're following

i normally have steak, chops, chicken breasts or sim for dinner so i have whats left the next day with some lettuce and cucumber. It does get boring though. for the past few days have had tuna salad but i am a little bored of that now too. I amlooking for quick ideas too as i work in an office environment and I dont have time to go out so grab something and have to bring lunch in.

I also think that a cooked breakfast can be a goodlunch sometimes so you can try that. or broil a chop while you work and just add some steam fresh veg to it.

Chicken, lettuce and cucumber all missed together with salt and lots of pepper and mayo its yummy cc