Lunch on the go.... how do you do it?

Discussion in 'Atkins Diet' started by Cherryade, 28 October 2009.

1. Cherryade

Cherryade Well-Known Member

Brekkie is always fine, eve meal always fine but lunch I never have alot of time.

Anyone recommend any super quick lunches? I have an office at home so I am near a kitchen so it doesnt need to be pack lunch but does need to be quick :)

All suggestions highly appreciated!
  2. Jim

Jim Big Boy

If you have a microwave you could Nuke left overs. I do some weekends.
  3. boardwitless

boardwitless Well-Known Member

Proper lunch or picky things? - cheese chunks, nuts, frankfurters, chicken drumsticks, boiled eggs/egg mayo, soft cheese/dips & crudites, lettuce & cold sliced meat roll-ups, bbq/tikka chicken breast, prawn cocktail.
    Home made batch of veg soup liquidised and frozen in portion bags to defrost later
    depends on what phase you're following
  4. cc28

cc28 Well-Known Member

i normally have steak, chops, chicken breasts or sim for dinner so i have whats left the next day with some lettuce and cucumber. It does get boring though. for the past few days have had tuna salad but i am a little bored of that now too. I amlooking for quick ideas too as i work in an office environment and I dont have time to go out so grab something and have to bring lunch in.

I also think that a cooked breakfast can be a goodlunch sometimes so you can try that. or broil a chop while you work and just add some steam fresh veg to it.
  5. EmmaMum

EmmaMum Well-Known Member

Chicken, lettuce and cucumber all missed together with salt and lots of pepper and mayo its yummy cc