lunch time in the office

AnnieAnnie

Gold Member
Today is a total killer. I'm not going to eat but the smell of food is driving me mad. It makes me feel so hungry! Aaarrgghh, nightmare.

I already did, but it's a big office so there's always people eating. It's just a case of 'it's not fair' and I'll be ok soon I hope. Just brings it home doesn't it. Lost 24lbs so far & no-one has noticed a thing. This bit is the hardest

Keep strong Annie, 24 lb is great and I bet people notice soon. I'm trying not to let people notice as I want to wow them all a bit more into the good weather lol. I'm back to work tomorrow after a few weeks of and know I will face a whole host of temptations but this place could just keep me going x

Stayed strong & am fine now. Wasn't tempted to eat, it just makes it more testing. Day 38 and 37 left till 810 week & then go to ss+. Am sure you'll be fine angel, you sound very committed & determined :)

I try to keep as positive as I can and being off work so far has been good for me as Ive only told 2 people so far so going back to work will be testing times.
I work shifts on trains and we serve hot food in 1st class along with complimentary cake and snacks which we often nibble on so all of that is out of the window and I'm still trying to work out new times for having my shakes to fit around my shifts.
This place keeps me on track as everyone is so encouraging and supportive x

aw you poor thing thats exactly what it was like when i worked in an office environment and everyone brought in buns and cakes every day! im on maternity leave now so perfect time to avoid all temptation, unless you maybe go for a walk, maybe even bring your tooth brush to work, crazy as it might sound brushing your teeth to make any cravings go away, good luck xx

I made a cheese and ham toastie for my mum yesterday the smell drove me mad I had to go out of the house while she ate it so I cleaned the inside of my car. I am not hungry but I am having terrible cravings for food and to switch to a diet with food. I am determined to stay on this as I know it works and works fast. :D

Had a tempting situation in a shop earlier but just got a can of Coke Zero, really pleased with myself. It does get easier!

Its difficult in a big open plan office, isn't it? I'm lucky that the girl over the 'divider' from me often eats tuna, something I hate and doesn't therefore make me hungry at all!

I'm also not telling people at work I'm doing this - on the tea round they bring me back a hot water and they think I'm on some kind of detox thing. Don't want to tell people, want to just quietly get on with it!

Keep going Annie - you are going great.. Last year I lost well over 3 stone before anyone commented and within a few weeks of them noticing they were telling me I had lost too much!! Typical

Back