• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

LUNCH

Heaven

What are you all having this lunch time>?

Im having a rocket salad with mushroom and wine flavour pasta n sauce and 1/2 tin salad crisp sweetcorn. All syn free!

Im nearly full from half of it, makes you think can you really loose weight on this diet lol xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I've just started my lunch, a packet of thai spic cous cous from Aldi, very nice and so easy and cheap. I ate my dessert before hand, 3 nectarines.:)

I'm on EE and i'll be having pasta (not packet) with chicken, broccoli and asparagus, in a mushroom sauce. (made with quark, chicken stock and mushrooms with cracked black pepper).

Nyom!

I have a double lunch today! Doing a Green so I have a big bowl of homemade tomato, chilli and basil soup (free!) to be followed by cheese and onion sandwich (1 HExA and HExB) with a packet of Aldi cheese curls (4 syns).

Last edited:
ooh all sounds yum, i do EE most days so im having a plain jacket spud, with a ham and chicken salad (lettuce, cucumber and spring onions) with tesco light choices ceaser dressing and I cant wait! im starving! :) x

I just had a fantastic lunch it was so yummy and im stuffed I had

Celery sticks, Carrot sticks, Radishes (quartered), cherry tomatoes, and red pepper strips all dunked in 4 dips that I made last night.

I had a kind of hummus chickpea based dip, a peppery yoghurt dip ,some, a salsa and a cucumber yoghurt dip to cool everything else down with as I went a bit mad with the cayenne, chilli and paprika !

I bought a lunchbox from poundland last week that came with little pots inside so this was perfect for this and I bought some larger pots to store the dips in the fridge.

I am having the same again tomorrow as made enough dip for 2 days. and even better it was all totally syn free omm nom nom nom!

Cheesey pasta mugshot and salad (rocket from the garden, tomato, cucumber and yellow pepper) - yum
To be followed by a pear and maybe an apple if it fits in my belly :)

If not, it'll disappear when the afternoon snacking starts ;)

...the apple, not my belly unfortunately :)

pesty

Fighting the bulge
I just had a big salad with...

lettuce, tomato, cucumber, red pepper, carrot, sweetcorn, new potatoes and 2.5 tablespoons of extra light mayo (1.5 syns)

Im getting quite bored of salad so think i will make some pasta for tomoz!! xx

I'm having a ham, onion, mushroom and cheese omlette with a salad with one cal caesar salad spray!

Just about to make some home made potato and leek soup, followed by a muller light.