LUNCH

Heaven

What are you all having this lunch time>?

Im having a rocket salad with mushroom and wine flavour pasta n sauce and 1/2 tin salad crisp sweetcorn. All syn free!

Im nearly full from half of it, makes you think can you really loose weight on this diet lol xx

I have got homemade Red Pepper and chilli soup, ham sandwich and some pineapple and yogurt for desert!

Roll on lunchtime..... 30 mins to go!! :)

I've just started my lunch, a packet of thai spic cous cous from Aldi, very nice and so easy and cheap. I ate my dessert before hand, 3 nectarines.:)

I'm on EE and i'll be having pasta (not packet) with chicken, broccoli and asparagus, in a mushroom sauce. (made with quark, chicken stock and mushrooms with cracked black pepper).

Nyom!

I have a double lunch today! Doing a Green so I have a big bowl of homemade tomato, chilli and basil soup (free!) to be followed by cheese and onion sandwich (1 HExA and HExB) with a packet of Aldi cheese curls (4 syns).

Last edited:
ooh all sounds yum, i do EE most days so im having a plain jacket spud, with a ham and chicken salad (lettuce, cucumber and spring onions) with tesco light choices ceaser dressing and I cant wait! im starving! :) x

I just had a fantastic lunch it was so yummy and im stuffed I had

Celery sticks, Carrot sticks, Radishes (quartered), cherry tomatoes, and red pepper strips all dunked in 4 dips that I made last night.

I had a kind of hummus chickpea based dip, a peppery yoghurt dip ,some, a salsa and a cucumber yoghurt dip to cool everything else down with as I went a bit mad with the cayenne, chilli and paprika !

I bought a lunchbox from poundland last week that came with little pots inside so this was perfect for this and I bought some larger pots to store the dips in the fridge.

I am having the same again tomorrow as made enough dip for 2 days. and even better it was all totally syn free omm nom nom nom!

Cheesey pasta mugshot and salad (rocket from the garden, tomato, cucumber and yellow pepper) - yum
To be followed by a pear and maybe an apple if it fits in my belly :)

If not, it'll disappear when the afternoon snacking starts ;)

I just had a big salad with...

lettuce, tomato, cucumber, red pepper, carrot, sweetcorn, new potatoes and 2.5 tablespoons of extra light mayo (1.5 syns)

Im getting quite bored of salad so think i will make some pasta for tomoz!! xx

I'm having a ham, onion, mushroom and cheese omlette with a salad with one cal caesar salad spray!

Just about to make some home made potato and leek soup, followed by a muller light.

Just had Turkey mince bolognese with pasta, left overs from Wednesday nights tea, tasted twice as nice today !

Back