1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Extra Easy lunch

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by *Louise*, 10 February 2014 Social URL.

1. *Louise*

*Louise* Well-Known Member

Back on track tomorrow, any ideas what to take for lunch I'm always stuck. Joining back class Wed

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. BikesAndBacon

BikesAndBacon Active Member

Best thing to do I have a look on the 'whats for lunch?' thread, loads of ideas.

Today I've got pasta salad (pasta, chicken, peppers, onions), sometimes I do a bachelors savoury rice, if time is low I just throw some boiled water over some cous cous and spices and lob whatever veg I have knocking about in. In the next couple of weeks I plan in trying out the 'chickpea Dahl loaf' and SW falafels recipes for something a little different. Not to mention taking leftovers from a tasty dinner.

I think the best thing to do is have a few different ideas so you don't get bored of any one thing. Good luck with finding something that works for you!

4. *Louise*

Thank you

5. *Louise*

Where is the thread

6. Jeanne Von Buttonpopper

Jeanne Von Buttonpopper Reformed biscuit dunker