1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Lunches & Dinners to take to work??

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by nataliemurie, 4 April 2014 Social URL.

1. nataliemurie

nataliemurie Well-Known Member

Hello all!

I'm starting a new shift pattern of 3 days on, 3 days off: 12 hour shifts 8am to 8pm. I need to make lunches & dinners that I can take to work that will be quick and easy to make as I won't have much time to make them at night. Does anyone have ideas & recipes I can use? There is a microwave & toaster at my work.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. nataliemurie

nataliemurie Well-Known Member

I forgot to say that my boyfriend is super fussy so he feeds himself, the SW is just for me :)

4. stburgan

stburgan Well-Known Member

Hi I work long days too so take 2 meals with me for lunches I have salad soup slimming world quiche scrambled egg, jacket potatoes. Mugshots normally with,fruit or fruit Salad. and for tea I have something from freezer I always make extra so the freezer is my best friend and I still have nice food at work x good luck u have to be organised but it pays off

5. bilsat

bilsat Really likes to cook

How about a chickpea Dahl curry loaf? Delicious hot or cold..........

6. Amz2809

Amz2809 Active Member

What's the recipe for this please x

7. Jeanne Von Buttonpopper

Jeanne Von Buttonpopper Reformed biscuit dunker