lunches on green days

GreenDayJen

what do you have for lunch on green days? i have fallen into a boring trap of either last night's pasta taken into work in a tupperware of jacket with baked beans. any better ideas? thanks x

Hi Jen, I find it easier to stick with just a sandwich and mullerlight or fruit for lunch and have a cooked meal in the evening, Then i dont need to decide on red or green day till tea time :D

good idea. i never even think about having a sandwich because my brain works in terms of free food all the time!
what do you have in yours?

i do the same as you Jen as then i can keep all my syns for the evening & weekend.

Also for lunch i have lots of speed fruits eg strawberries, Grapefruit & melon

x

I used to love taking my green day foods into work!

I would take in a bowl of pasta mixed with pulses, peas and vegan mayonnaise.

Ryvitas and low fat cottage cheese.

Quinoa mixed with lots of chopped cucumber and salad.

Wholemeal sandwich made with 28g grated cheese and salad.

Fresh fruit and low fat yogurts.

Actually SW is so easy it's a question of what NOT to take in!!

:)

talking of eggs i had a spanish omelette for dinner after reading about it somewhere on here and it was lovely. going to use my cheese allowance in it next time though. tasted a bit TOO healthy without!

hey jen!

i used to have tuna and sweetcorn pasta using tuna as a B choice, or a cheese butty.

i'm on WW at the moment but really missing SW, have managed to stay within my points for 3 days now though (LOL)

Snaily. x

nice one snaily. i couldnt do ww. too much counting and i am too lazy! it's whatever works for you though. i hope you get on with it x

I too found SW with unlimited easy to follow, I know that I will be returning to it after CDing. :D

I also found it easier to cook extra at dinnertime and carry it in for lunch the following day, it was like having two different meals a day, and that evening it would be something different. Only at the weekend it differed.

I hope you got many ideas.

I can't wait to get back to SW.

I use to do slimmingworld for a while here are some suggeestions for u
and they r free so even better :giggle:

Omelette and Salad
Quorn and veg quiche and mixed salad
Jacket potato and baked beans
Quorn pasta salad (hot or cold)
Ratatouille (Home made) Jacket Potato with rice
Pasta, cucumber, tomato
Slimming World Egg Fried Rice – see me for recipe
Pasta n Sauce from pack (all of the pack is free – refer to directory for those free flavours) with quorn sausages and mushrooms
Spaghetti / Noodles
Scrambled Egg

bachelors savoury rice is free on a green day, i used to take that and either eat it cold or heat it up in the microwave, sometimes used bread as my b choice and made savoury rice butties with it aswell lol.

jen - ww is going well surprisingly, never worked for me before but lost 2lb so far i think, had a treat last night but ive been sticking to my points which is amazing lol. we'll see, i'll give it a bit longer. really wanna do sw but this seems to be going ok at the moment!!

the cous cous cake isn't free but lovely

jen - ww is going well surprisingly, never worked for me before but lost 2lb so far i think, had a treat last night but ive been sticking to my points which is amazing lol. we'll see, i'll give it a bit longer. really wanna do sw but this seems to be going ok at the moment!!

good news hon. keep it up!

thanks for the other ideas ladies! x

Back