• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Red Days Lunches

kt_baybeh

Gym Addict!!!
Hiya

Im looking for a little help. I really struggle to have lunch on a red day!!!!

I tend to use my HEXB on breakfast and my evening meal.

Can anyone suggest what i can eat for lunch at work on a red day, either cold or something i can microwave...must be low in syns. Also i hate fruit and salad so please dont suggest this!!!!

Any help???

Kate

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
What about cold sliced meats with Cottage cheese

make some quorn fillets & some BBQ Sauce - reheat at work

Quiche

make some chicken, bacon & add mayo (use syns) & fill a asda wholemeal pitta bread (although if not using as a HEb you'd need to syn it - remember you can have 2 HEb's)

urm...........

make some bacon & boiled eggs & serve with tinned toms???

anything there work for you? lol

how about cooked chicken, i used to buy some from rotisserie counter and take all skin off and eat it was mmmm yum

It is breakfasts I struggle with if I don't want to use my HE's... how about some sort of bolognaise and eat it with lots of veg? I'll be having mine with salad tomorrow.

Hmmmm, most of my suggestions consisted of fruit and salad! lol. Perhaps not.

I always had cottage cheese with prawns and paprika over the top and then a mullerlight for after. xx

Bacon and leek slimming world quiche is my favourite, or when the weather's warm I'll make a huge cajun chicken salad with boiled eggs and grated HE a cheese. Tuna salad? Chicken tikka curry (no rice)? Pork yuk sung in iceberg lettuce?

Or if you're really struggling to find a free lunch why not use your syns for a baked potato, pasta or bread?

You get 2 Heb's on red so you could use one of them at breakfast and one at lunch if it makes it easier for you.