Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

Knock knock... think i arrived too late... oh well Mr grey is waiting. Mmmmmmmmm

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

Sorry Fi would've rounded you up to join us but you were out enjoying yourself. ;)

I tried to round her up pookie..but as you say, she was out enjoying herself..elsewhere! x

morning hun..*arrives clutching bin bags, vacuum and polish..and leaves payment to replace pookie's favourite crystal vase!*

Right you lot who attached the chocolate Balloons to my daughters bike last night :mad:
and Rose there was a big beetroot stain on my new furniture I have Mr A out there now cleaning it off.

I'm not even gonna go there with what sights I found in the spare room *gives a very hung over Kate her wincette nightie back as she leaves with her new man*

Oi you!!!! ;)

i can't take the blame for everything?..or can I? :)

balloons..not guilty
spare room..not guilty
disgarded wincette nighties..not guilty
destroyed grass..not guilty

beetroot..guilty!
grass stains on mr andre's shirt..guilty! (ahem ;) )

did anyone actually ever let tranqs and squeezy out the garden shed?.. i last saw them run in there chasing bill and ben the flowerpot men! :)

ooh rest assured there are a few naughty little schoolgirls on this forum *points to tranqs and squeezy's diaries*..and that's just for starters..i have the full list!

I am waiting for the day i get banned on my diary for discussing everything but weight loss!!!..i do try..but hey, things quickly spiral to nonsense..but funny nonsense!!! x

I just love meeting like minded people..like you! x

Morning you two, sounds like I missed all the fun.................and the men :(:(

Pookie 1999 said:
Glad to have your help Rose
Oh and Tranqs and sqweezy the Police were here this morning asking about grass destroyed by a helicopter in the park behind our house
What could I say I blamed Rose :8855:

Oops! :)

Sorry Im late posting. Me and tranqs stayed at eltons last night. We didn't quite make it to roses for breakfast. Only just got back, i left tranqs curled up asleep on eltons piano wearing a winciette nightie. Hope she gets back ok. X

ooh rest assured there are a few naughty little schoolgirls on this forum *points to tranqs and squeezy's diaries*..and that's just for starters..i have the full list!

I am waiting for the day i get banned on my diary for discussing everything but weight loss!!!..i do try..but hey, things quickly spiral to nonsense..but funny nonsense!!! x

I just love meeting like minded people..like you! x

Come on then give with the list * gets herself a long tall drink and plenty of snacks * I'm of to read Squeezys and Tranqs diaries

..especially if she is still wearing that flower pot on her head!!! :)

..now which list would you like first pookie..those who act like naughty schoolgirls..or those who dress like them??? ;)

Rose we really are addicted to minis we both logged off to do some work a little while ago and here we are back on here again . ;)

By the way I don't know what you were up to last night but I'm still picking the wholenut out of my hanging baskets :giggle: Absolutely criminal (what a waste of good yummy chocolate ha ha )

Last edited:
Back