Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

Personally I'd just invest in a packet of M&S meringue nests only 50 cals a go lol. You can make him a pretend pavlova with those and save a fortune on ingredients. I also make pretend lemon meringues with them with a spoonful of lemon curd and some aersol cream.

Kate's how's your Mr. Right prototype coming along?
;)

Housework IS exercise! You can track your burn on MFP.

Hi Pookie, must be something in the air, coz I made my family bacon roly poly this evening and had intentions of having something else that was low carb, but when it came out of the oven it looked and smelt delicious, so guess what...............I had a small slice with some peas and gravy....................then had ice-cream and a banana..............well if you are going to go off plan you gotta make it worth while, mind you they all had chips and I did resist those :8855: I'm blaming OH too as it was his idea...............see I have absolutely no will power at all, but one evening off-plan won't be a huge problem...........well that's what I've told myself :D:D

Hmmm I possibly might have got confuddled and thought I was in Kate's thread there lol

At the gin again i see Tranqs! ;0 x

hello pookie, just popping in for a read and will be back properly tomorrow! x

Hi Pookie! How was today?

Morning Ladies

I am very pleased to see the return of Rose yesterday she supports me a lot lot more than I thought. :)

I am doing nothing exiting today same old drudge housework and washing oh well at least it might burn a few calories with any luck
Then I'm going swimming with a freind tonight I'm sure that swimming is giving me my shape back gradually I seem to be going in in all the right places if you know what I mean

I now have 12 weeks to lose 2 stone bit of a tall order I know but that will make me 13 stone 7lbs for my holiday .Its only 2lb a week and 3 of those weeks I'll need 3lbs so I really need to buckle down now no more naughties ;)

The reason I've picked 13st 7 is because my original target was just to get under 14 stone but that would mean when I come back I would be back in the 14's I dont want that so I decided 13 st 7 is a good target as it allows me to put on up to 6lbs without going out of the 13's much better for my mind and motivation for getting it back off when I come back :)

hope everyones having a lovely day despite this crappy weather

Yeah, you can do this pooks. We will help keep you on track!

Have a great day :) xx

Very doable, Miss GetFit Whilst Making a Clean Sweep! Aka GFWACS

good morning Pookie

thank you for your lovely, kind words..the red stains on my face are blushes..not beetroot..for a change!! hee hee..seriously honey, everyone supports each other, I am not any different from everyone else (well. the others are bit crazy, but i can live with that! ;) )..I wouldn't be where i am today if it wasn't for the support, advice and the laughter from everyone who posts on my thread..especially the old 'originals'..with the emphasis on the 'old'..eh tranqs??? hee hee

You motivate me!..because if i were to think..oh sod this, i give up!!!!..i couldn't. or wouldn't because i would be letting not only myself down, but i would let you down too!..and many others!!!!!....and you would make me return this nifty wee crown i wear..and the gorgeous purple cloak (hides the beetroot stains) :)

I may be helping you in some way, thank you for thinking that..but YOU are the one who is showing the determination and willpower to see it through...YOU are the success story hun, never forget that! :)

great news on the swimming and the shapely body..woohooo..and twiiittt twoooooo :)

You can reach that goal of yours hun, i am sure that is do-able, but in the event you are a couple of pounds out..you must still declare yourself a winner..because any weight loss from today until your holidays is a wonderful achievment....go for it girl :)...and get that bikini packed ;)

enjoy your day, housework burns the cals...turn up the music, get the vacuum out..and off you go!.....

Think my good luck finally ran out :(
My freezer went wrong this week so that has cost £400 for a new one as its the 6ft one we have then my hubbys car failed MOT so had to have brakes etc done costing £300 nearly and it needs tax now my car is due MOT this month and I know at least the exhaust needs doing then it needs tax and now to top it all my tumble dryer has just blown all the electrics because the element has gone so I now need a new one of them can anything else go wrong
So dieting not a problem this month as we'll have no money left to buy any food :8855:

OMG -- We went through a time like that not too long ago. We SORNed one car (on purpose) and made do for three months. Then fixed the problems MOTed, taxed and insured the car - so it wasn't due at the same time ax the other one.

We repaired the fridge and bought a new washer. But as we had to wait on that we went TK the launderette for a month or so.

Hang in there - I'm sure you've hit your quota.

It happens in 3's and you have had your three hun. Fridge, car, tumble dryer. The end!

(((((hugs))))) xxx

Morning Ladies

I am very pleased to see the return of Rose yesterday she supports me a lot lot more than I thought. :)

I am doing nothing exiting today same old drudge housework and washing oh well at least it might burn a few calories with any luck
Then I'm going swimming with a freind tonight I'm sure that swimming is giving me my shape back gradually I seem to be going in in all the right places if you know what I mean

I now have 12 weeks to lose 2 stone bit of a tall order I know but that will make me 13 stone 7lbs for my holiday .Its only 2lb a week and 3 of those weeks I'll need 3lbs so I really need to buckle down now no more naughties ;)

The reason I've picked 13st 7 is because my original target was just to get under 14 stone but that would mean when I come back I would be back in the 14's I dont want that so I decided 13 st 7 is a good target as it allows me to put on up to 6lbs without going out of the 13's much better for my mind and motivation for getting it back off when I come back :)

hope everyones having a lovely day despite this crappy weather

But that's only 150g a day you need to lose Pooks why are you worrying it's only a large bar of Cadburys a day lol. I'm sure you'll make it. Although not sure it's a good idea to be thinking about how much of it you're going to put back on whilst on your hols.

But that's only 150g a day you need to lose Pooks why are you worrying it's only a large bar of Cadburys a day lol. I'm sure you'll make it. Although not sure it's a good idea to be thinking about how much of it you're going to put back on whilst on your hols.

I like to call it being prepared and forward planning Tranqs ;)
I will not ruin my holiday by trying to diet it will just make me very grumpy so I need to plan how to deal with it allowing to put on some is my way of dealing with it .
In all honesty I dont usually put that much on when I go to Florida as we are very very active with swimming in the pool and walking round theme parks and shopping we burn a lot of cals and I dont like the chocolate much and I dont eat much between meals like I do here so I only usually put on 2-4 lbs but I've been a lot heavier for years and that always burns more, with that and reduced food intake all this time I'm scared it will pile back on out there when I'm eating 'normally as it were'
I will make some healthy changes to what I would normally have and hopefully limit the damage :)

Just been and got a new tumble dryer so hope thats the end of it now :rolleyes:

Hi Pookie, what an expensive day you have had :(:( Now you've had your 3 - that should be the end of it :):)

I totally understand your thinking behind what you want to lose before your holiday as I too like to enjoy my holiday food, although I kid myself before I go that I will stay on plan as much as I can...........:doh:

I'm sure with all your exercise and focus on plan you will do it no problems.

I'm a bit strange because I always lose when I go on holiday. I think it's due to being freed from my daily desk habit and moving around more. I do have a holiday rule though and that is normal size meals and two treats a day.

I wouldn't really call it disciplined it kind of started by accident when I went on hols at a time when I was really focused and it's kind of a routine now. To be honest I eat less when away from work I think its a stress thing.

It a kind of no food is off limits on hols but I always ask myself "do I really want it?" followed by "did I really enjoy it?" if I decided I did after I've eaten it.

Back