Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

RainbowRose said:
ooh dungeon?..with whips and shackles and.....*too much of mr grey methinks!* :)

Or not enough. ;)

Where are you in the books?

perhaps no-one remembers them, but if i were a lollipop, i'd be the cat face red candy one with polo mint eyes, that i used to see at the seaside shops and stalls many moons ago...ha ha

RainbowRose said:
perhaps no-one remembers them, but if i were a lollipop, i'd be the cat face red candy one with polo mint eyes, that i used to see at the seaside shops and stalls many moons ago...ha ha

I remember them and im only a mere whipper snapper! Perhaps coming from a seaside town helps. Im sure they still do them x

RainbowRose said:

This is me:

image-3558170739.jpg

In multiples!!!

To be honest rose after the first red room of pain session it gets quite boring. I ended up skipping the naughty bits in book 2 &3.

tranquility said:
lol noticed there was a 2 page article in the Daily Mail tearing Mr Grey & co to shreds today. I'm not reading them on the principle that Rotty has them.

My curiosity got the better of me and i actually enjoyed them but they aren't gonna win any literary prizes. Just a bit of fun. Especially the picture of Christian grey i have in my head! ;)

tranquility said:
lol noticed there was a 2 page article in the Daily Mail tearing Mr Grey & co to shreds today. I'm not reading them on the principle that Rotty has them.

Don't let Rotty spoil your fun! It is not as if she had friends to giggle with when discussing them.

KateR said:
Apparently they are casting for the film already! I bet that's a saucy film!!

I know. I can't wait. I shall have front row seats when that is released xx

tranquility said:
True Mel but I don't particularly want to have that type of conversation with her lol.

I meant us. Forget Rotty? Rotty who?

Squeezyweezy said:
I know. I can't wait. I shall have front row seats when that is released xx

I have already applied to be Ana's stunt double.

Back