Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

I seem to be doing an awful lot of running around and not getting much done lately I dont know where the time goes :( I need more hours in a day please ;)

I have lost 5 stone 1 lb now I would have been half way at 5 stone but I moved my target weight down so I still have another 4 lb to go before I hit my halfway so nearly there hopefully in the next couple of weeks :)

I went swimming every day last week except Tuesday I never would have believed I would do as much exercise as this and I dont think I ever will really enjoy it I'm a lazy mare :giggle:

Bathroom should be finished today they are just cleaning and sealing the floor today it looks lovely and I'm really pleased with the finish on their work its immaculate so although its taken forever they have done a good job :)

Off to my poolathon tonight have been very good foodwise this week as well think I have finally got back on track and focused again :)

Have a great Monday Ladies

:wow: Pooks!!! 5 stone is amazing!! Hopefully seeing that will stop you being so hard on yourself when you have a bad few days. You have done amazingly well, you should be very proud of yourself.

I know what you mean about the swimming. I used to dread going to the gym to the point that I would feel sick and just not go, but I absolutley LOVE swimming and really look forward to going.

Have a great day :) xxx

Hold your head high Pookie..that is a wonderful achievement!!! Very well done x so pleased to hear you are feeling focused and determined...all that exercise is also paying off :)

Ooh seals are 'sealing 'in your bathroom???..that will be company for the penguins and mermaid in there already! :)

Whoop Pookie!

Posh bath and lots more water for you in the tub (as there is so much less of you)!

Morning Pooks, you all packed yet?

Hi Tranqs your back good to see you posting was starting to get a little worried :(

Glad your okay I have missed you and there was no one to correct my grammer and spelling ha ha ;)
Unfortunately not packed and wont be until day before I go I am a dreadful last minute packer. I did have an awful dream the other day though we had got to the airport and boarded the plane it had taken off and the seatbelt light had just gone off so I was looking in my handbag for something and i realised I had forgotton all the money , travellers cheques everything :eek: as I hold all the money including the elder daughters and her boyfriend none of us had a penny between us I went and told my husband I was in a right panic then I woke up and realised it was just a dream and was so relieved you wouldnt believe so guess what will be going in my bag first this year :8855:

Morning Pookie..what's going on in your world today then? :) x

Hi Rosie :wavey:

I'm going swimming later as I'm having my highlights done and wont now be able to swim till my Monday poolathon so got to do it today It's starting to cost me a fortune as its 5 or 6 times a week now so I must look into membership maybe that would be cheaper in the long run as its a private health club I go to most . I think you can pay monthly so may do that when I come back off holiday see how eager I am to swim when the weathers much colder and crappier then I'll decide.

Other than that I have all the contents of the bathroom cupboard to go through as a lot of it can be thrown now as I have all new towels and accessories etc now I can throw all the old ones out
Also have to retreat the bathroom and toilet doors with brushing wax so may get that done today as well
I have a mountain of jobs to do before I go away and only just over 2 weeks to do them so am gonna be really busy should hopefully help me to lose a few lbs with any luck :)

The weight will slip off no problem with al that activity in and out of the pool! Must be something in the air, Squeezy and PR are at hairdressers today, I'm going on Friday and you are planning a trip too!..but i know you are going on holiday..i always like to get my hair 'done' before a holiday too :)
I used to have blonde highlights a loooooong time ago, then more recently had some dark red..now i just go for the whole head colouring..my hair i mean..not just my head! ;)

Enjoy decluttering and waxing too! x

:8855: Tranqs. I do love a good list, I take them very seriously too. Pooks I am sending you my pre holiday preperation list, you will not miss a thing with that baby!!
I'm only going away for 5 days on Monday and I have 3 lists on the go at the moment. :)

Just spent the last couple of hours at Thorpe park with the kids and now we are going to the airport to watch some planes taking off as my littleone loves planes think shes gonna be an anorak :8855:she loves to sit and eat Mcdonalds whilst watching them its ok I shall be sticking to chicken nuggets this time no horrible greasy burger that ruins my diet.

Might as well start training for your zamerican meals out!!!

image-236765142.jpg

Hi Ladies

Not much planned for today only mowing the lawns, weeding , work this afternoon and then having hair done tonight think that should keep me busy today and give me a chance to lose a bit more before my WI tomorrow although have just got totm this morning so that could interfere with WI just have to wait and see :)

Have a great day ladies ;)

Hi Pookie..not much planned?..that's loads..what a busy lady :) Enjoy your day and I woke to totm too..we must be in tune!!! :)...feeling quite drained, but going to tackle housework before i get to the achy stage!

Hope wee one liked the planes, I took my kids many years ago to see the planes..i stood oohing and aahhing (and that was pre Mr A obsession!)...ahem..anyway, the kids were more interested in the games machines and the cafe! lol

have a good one :) x

Blimey, Thorpe park. Haven't been there in donkeys!! Hope you had a fabulous day and enjoyed the planes?

Sounds like another busy one today. Have a fabulous day chick :) xxx

Back