Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

Right I've spent enough time on here tonight I'm off for a shower and bed
Night Kate

Lots to read through. I'll have to catch up later. Just wanted to say, "Hi!".

My parents had four daughters. My mother would often hold up her hands and say, "I've thought about this and prayed on it - and God only gave me two hands. No more children than hands!". I'm number 3 - that always hurt. ;). That said - #1 has one child (two grandchildren), #2 has no children, I have two - one of each and they are nearly 8 years apart. And #4 has no children.

I hope you have a good day. I'm going to call my exercise bike Johnny (as in Depp). ;)

Pouring down with rain here so looks like its a day inside good excuse to spend some more time on here ha ha
Looks like it is set in for the day I'm sick of this rubbish weather :( it's my fault ever since I bought those garden sofas its peed down with rain :sigh:

Never mind should really get some housework done anyway and in the middle of potty training which I absolutely hate but has to be done I want her trained trustworthy by the time I go on holiday

Where you going on holiday Pooks? It looks like it's about to lash it down here. Definitley an indoors day.

I hope you are potty training your little girl not your OH! LOL :)

Hiya pookie, you can't let rose brat you in the weight loss steaks! Rooting for you.

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

Thats fine.... :D

Is your hubby a Pilot? I tried to get on their pilot training program last year but they had so SO many applicants they had to stick rigidly to their minimum requirements even though i had experience. I'd of looked good in a BA uniform! hehe

I've never been to Dubai but i fancy it. Its on my list of places to visit thats for sure!
x

I love Dubai so much trouble is its so expensive we can never afford more than a week . With having 5 kids we always need at least 3 rooms and at £300-£400 per night each room ( as I will only stay on Jumirah Beach I'm not keen on the city ) we can have 3 weeks in Florida with 3 grand spending money and still be cheaper than that

KateR said:
Ohhhh Florida! If you need a tour guide... I'm your gal! I'll do it for free... as long as you pay for my flights hehehe x

What? What? I'm the one that lived in Florida for 15 years! I should be her guide. And I speak Southern so I could act as her translator y'all!

Last edited:
Ooh dubai. Since my awful experience in Egypt me and my bestie have been looking at dubai. It is ridiculously expensive but it looks as though its worth every penny. X

Back